Chapter 35

"OW!" I Flinch as they tug on my eyebrows.

"You have such pretty hair!" Hazel says and she tugs on it.

"Then don't rip it off!" I snap at her and they laugh.

"Big baby! It's not our fault you have knots!"

"We have been doing this for about 3 hours now..."

"Kamaria can you stop whining, we told you it would take a while." Venus keeps curling my hair.

"Yea plus we evaluated you wrong, you have a lot to fix up.." Hazel backs her up.

"That helps me!" I sneer at them.

They start doing my make and help me into my dress which they actually approved of and I put on my heels and the girls give me this beautiful diamond bracelet.

"Wow! You for sure look like a princess now!" Hazel gawks at me.

" You mean a sexy but yet elegant Vampire queen!" Venus smiles proud of her work.

I mean they aren't lying, I look beautiful and very elegant. "Thank you!" I hug them and they actually laugh.

"Anything for our new sister." Hazel hugs me again.

"Yea. We know we don't really talk and all but we just want you to know that we are here for you just like the boys and if you ever need any boy advice or any clothing advice or advice in general we are here to help.." Venus smiles big.

"Yea even if you are dating Evan.." Hazel makes me blush, "Anyways we have to go get ready! Bye!" They both zoom out of the room.

I turn to the mirror and just admire myself because it's not everyday I look this elegant. I grab Nyx's necklace with the blood red crystal and wear it and it actually looks really nice.

"Ready?" I turn to see the girls all ready and how did they get ready so quick? Hazel is wearing a turquoise long dress and Venus had a lavender long dress.

"You two look great." I smile and they wink at me and they walk away.

I grab my little clutch and start walking down the stairs. As I reach the last stairs everyone stares at me and Evan is just starring at me like if he just saw an Angel..

"Holy shi..." Julius smacks Arias, "Wow.." Arias changes his word and I reach the bottom of the stairs and Evan extends his hand and I take it.

"You look incredible!" Arias is just starring at me and Evan still hasn't stopped starring at me.

"Thank you."

"The girls did great! Lets get going...." Julius smiles and everyone starts following him except Evan.

"You look gorgeous..." He bows and I am taken back that I almost choke on my saliva..

"You didn't have to bow..." I am still in shock he bowed.

"It's a tradition within my family. My father use to do it to my mother and I will do it to you." He spins me around and I end up facing him and I kiss him quickly.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"Kamaria." Julius turns around and looks at me, "I almost forgot, um everyone knows you're a Kuro princess so once you reach the stairs to go down people will bow and watch you walk the steps.."

"WHAT!" I start getting nervous.. "You guys didn't tell me that!"

"Well it's obvious!" Hazel snorts.

"Yea come one! What you expect to just be a regular girl? No you are our superior so don't act all stupid..." Venus claims and I get even worse.

"Girls!" Arias warns them.