Chapter 6

"Hey I brought you a sandwich." Julius walks in and I smile.

"Thank you." I sit on my bed and he sits in front of me.

"What's bugging you?" He asks me.

"Nothing it's just I don't know about boarding school, like I didn't go to college back home and here I am going to a boarding school..." I sigh.

"I know. All this can be pretty intimidating but trust me you are going to enjoy it and the other head master is pretty fun and welcoming also." He reassures.

"Yea but is there a lot of students?" I ask him and he looks at me and chuckles.

"Well its not a lot to be quite honest, it's only about 100 student from my campus and maybe 100 on the other we try to keep it small so we can keep track of everyone."

"I see but if there's not that many student's then why keep them distance?" I take a bite out of my sandwich.

"Well the other founder wanted us to try something new and I liked the idea so we did and it's been that way ever since and since it's been in the family for the longest of time we have never decided to break it because it goes so well. "

"That's true, but let's say I get tired of sharing my room can I just leave campus and come back here?" I ask him and he smiles and nods.

"Of course, in fact the school is just a few miles away so if you want to live here and go to campus everyday you can because there are days were you will not have class so you are free to come back home and relax, maybe go into town and explore just be careful please." He explains to me.

"Of course. Okay now I feel alot better." I smile and he chuckles.

"I heard she's here!" I hear a boy yell from downstairs and my butterflies start up again.

"Like they sometimes come back home." Julius acknowledges his siblings.

"We are coming downstairs!" Julius yells and he points to the door and I clear my throat and put on my shoes on and we walk down stairs and my heart is pounding the shit out of me.

"Hey Julius where she at?" I hear a guy say.

"Arias can you shut up!" I hear a girl say.

I walk down the stairs and they are all starring at me and my eyes meet these dark grey eyes they are burning into my soul but I can't look away. Something about him yells danger and mysterious. He is actually pretty scary intimidating.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and I see twin sisters and they have light brown hair with light brown eyes, almost kinda red brown but they shine.

"Kam this is my sister Hazel and Venus." Julius says and they look me up and down and then engulf me in a hug.

"Yes! Finally another girl that we can dress up!" They both say in sync and I giggle.

"It's been centuries!" One says and the other smacks her.

"You mean it has felt like a century" The other corrects her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kamaria."

"I'm Arias." This boy with dark brown eyes, almost black eyes with jet black hair that almost looks blue says extending his hand and he grabs mine and kisses the top of it and I smile, almost blush. What is up with all these boys being incredibly sexy.

"And this is Evandor." Julius points the the boy with black hair and dark grey eyes. He's intimidating he will not take his eyes off of me and he smirks like he knows all my secrets and he walks away.