Chapter 25

It was my turn to look for them and we have been playing this for over 3 hours. I was in the hallway and I close my eyes and I see them in my room?

"Ooo she's cheating!" I get attacked by Arias.

"Can you shut up!" I smack him.

"Help! Help Paige! Philip! She's cheating and hurting me!" Arias yells and the little kids run and attack both of us and we are all on the floor.

One of them actually bites me and I yelp.

"Okay, okay stop no biting it still hurts." I pick them up with my powers and they start laughing because they are floating.

"WEE!" Paige giggles.

"That actually looks like fun." Arias laughs as I carefully drop Phip into his arms.

"It was!" Philip laughs.

"Alright lets go eat." Arias takes the two and walks off.

I go to my room and shower and I change into a night shorts and a tank top and read my book.

"Hey I'm taking everyone out, what to come?" Julius walks into my room.

"Um no thanks, I already got changed into my night wear. How long will you guys be gone?"

"About the morning, we do night activities with Paige and Philip so they can understand about control but since you spent the whole day with them I'll let you stay but next weekend you will be tagging along. Good night." He winks at me.

"Night!" I yell as he closes the door and I watch them leave from my window and the moon was shinning bright tonight I open up the windows and curtains letting the moonlight shine and I check my phone but no text nor calls.

I sigh and sit on the ledge looking out my window and into the woods and I see it start snowing and I extend my hand and catch some and they actually stick because I'm that cold.

I actually haven't thought about my future lately.. I've been so stuck in the past that I forget what am I going to do if my father comes back and these hunters try looking for me and if I am royalty what am I expected to do? Become a ruler? Lead people? I wouldn't be able to? What if other vampires want my powers as well?

"Your head is seriously a box full of questions.." I turn to see Evan sitting on my bed.

"What do you expect, I know nothing." I fiddle with my thumbs.

"Have you ever thought maybe its best to not know. Maybe there is a reason why you haven't found anything because maybe things want to stay this way and want you to just move forward.." He tilts my chin upward so I can meet his gaze.

"I actually have but I need to know in order to be at peace.."

"What if instead of bringing peace it brings disaster?'

"Then I'll deal with it."

"You will get hurt..." He caresses my cheek and I close my eyes and just enjoy his touch, "I seriously don't want to see you get hurt Kam.."

"I know, I know you will feel everything too."

"Not that, I rather feel it ten times worse than have you feeling it one bit.." He admits and my heart skips and beat and my palms starts getting sweaty and I can't look into his eyes without blushing, "I can hear your heart beat." He whispers into my ear and my legs tighten together and my breath hitches.

"You cause it..." I whisper out of breath.

"I love it.." He blows on my neck and just that simple gestures makes me gasp and my fist tighten and my insides explode with joy..