Chapter 33

I get in the car and I was quiet the whole time.

"Are you seriously mad at us?" He sighs.

"Well you guys literally sliced me up in tiny pieces!" I snap at him.

"Look I did it to test you and Evan was just letting out steam and helping you."

"Gosh I wonder what not helping looks like.." I snort.

"Just talk to him and I forgive us we just wanted to test your strength." Arias stops the car at the front of the house and I walk out the car but stop as he steps in front of me.

"I know.." I sigh.

"Then stop pouting and being such a grumpy pants we all trained this way. Trust me after all this you will be grateful." Arias hugs me and I just snuggle up to him.

"My body still hurts." I murmur.

"It's okay everyone else were sore too. I mean you didn't get a sword or dagger stabbed into you." He nudges me as we go up the stairs.

"All of you deserved it." I walk into the house and it's empty, "I'm going to my room." I speed into my room and close it.

I look at my desk and see my mom's rose and I take it in my hands and hug it close to my chest. I'll never see her again. She did so much for my brother and I that I can't even thank her, it feels horrible and breaks my heart..

Where is my brother? Does he know I even exist? Is he a vampire? Is he alright? Ugh so many questions that I'm going to drive myself insane!

I hear a knock on my door and I can sense him already, I lay on my bed and rub my forehead.

"Come on in.." Evan walks into my room and closes the door and lays next me on my bed.

"Sorry..." He whispers looking up at the ceiling.

"Sorry for stabbing you.."

"Are you?"

"No.."

"Thought so.." He makes me giggle and he chuckles, "It's okay I deserved it. I was an ass for beating you up.."

"That sounds horrible."

"It does and I'm truly sorry for hurting you it's just sucks feeling what you feel when you kiss him or see him.." I forget he can feel those things.

"I understand but next time you try killing me I will kill you." I stare at him.

"Sounds fair, at least I know you can defend yourself from my tantrum."

"I should probably apologize for kissing Grayson.." I whisper as he stares down at me.

"No need.." He moves a strand of hair out of my face and I groan and straddle him and he smirks, "Why are you making those noises?"

"Because you aren't fair.." I pout and he laughs but tries to contain himself.

"Wh..what?" This is the first time I hear him stutter but he's stuttering because he wants to laugh.

"Like you don't even expect anything from me after I kiss another guy."

"Well to be fair we did already fight it out but like you say we aren't really dating so.."

"Again why do you like me?" I cross my hands over my chest.

"Because you are beautiful and challenging. Don't get me wrong I rage of anger when I feel you feeling something for that guy..."