Chapter 13

I wake up sweating and a pounding head ache.

"Hey you're finally awake you okay?" Julius walks in my room.

"What time is it?" I ask groaning.

"It's 10. I just got back from taking the twins." He smiles but then frowns when he sees I'm sweating buckets.

"Oh my god, Kamaria you are burning up!" Julius runs to the bathroom and gets a wet cloth and puts it over my forehead.

"I don't feel well." I sigh and he chuckles.

"I imagine, do you want me to get the doctor?"

"No.. It's probably just a cold give me a day or two and if by then I don't feel well you can call the doctor.."

"Okay but I have to go to the Academy but I'll send Arias to come and care for you..."

"No...no, you go and just don't worry about me I'll be fine." I smile reassuring him but he gives me that unsure face.

"I'm still sending Arias to check up on you at least.." He stares at me intently.

"Okay, fine but seriously don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I wink at him and he chuckles.

"You flirt. I hope you feel better." He gets up and walks away and I hear his car engine start and him driving off.

I'm all alone and sick...great! I start reading my book again but then my stomach growls.. Welp time to eat.

I head downstairs and go to the kitchen and I actually haven't cooked for myself since I've been here. Hm I'm getting too spoiled!

I get some ingredients to make a ham, tomato, grilled cheese. I start cutting the tomatos and it slipd and I cut my finger and I winch.

"Fuck!" I grab my finger and the blood comes running down like if I cut my finger off.

"Gosh darn it!" I quickly run to wash my hands under the cold water and I see the blood and I gag and I run up to the bathroom and throw up into the toilette.

Kill me. I finish and I go and turn off the stove, I lost my appetite. I go up to my room and look around.. There is nothing to do but maybe I should shower I smell like throw up and the smell is making me nauseous.

I turn on the water so it can heat up and it starts steaming up the room and I get in it and the hot water is boiling to the point its making my skin red but for some weird reason its soothing me and I just slowly start closing my eyes and it all goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around and I'm in front of another mansion and its dark and very windy. I see people in ball gowns and tux, chatting and drinking red wine.

I walk passed them and they don't even acknowledge me, it's like if I was a ghost.

"Lucifer." I turn to see a very handsome man holding a cup of wine and surrounded by other men. He kinda looks like Grayson...

"Lucifer how are you wife and kids?" A man asks him.

"They are sadly at home, my wife is feeling a bit ill and she does have to take care of the babies." His grin doesn't seem friendly.

"The rate you are going Lucifer, you will surely be the greatest man alive." I turn to see a another handsome man but something about him seems familiar.

"Well that's the plan, Caspian will be the greatest pureblood."

"But your plan doesn't seem to match your wife's." One of them says.