Chapter 21

I feel something wet touch my face and I slowly move and I hearing snoring next to me and I open one eye and remember I'm actually outside and it's snowing.

I look next to me and Grayson is asleep and then he hugs me and squeezes me to him body and I snuggle into him. I actually didn't dream last night..

What time is it? I move and he pulls me in closer and he squishes me really hard that I yelp and I see a small smile forming on his lips.

"Stop." I whisper kissing his cheek and his eyes flutter as I sit up and I check the time and its 7 in the morning and Gray starts pulling on my hair and I look at him and he's just smirking.

"Can you stop?" I ask raising a brow and he pulls me down and he kisses my lips and I am taken back but it feels so right.

"I slept so well last night." He smiles at me as I run my hands through his hair.

"Really? Well we slept outside."

"Not the first time for me.." He chuckles.

"Well I have to go change and talk to Julius.." I sit up.

"Why?"

"Because I convinced him to let us stay here in these dorms but we have to go to night classes.."

"You can I won't." He crosses his arms.

"First of all yes you will because I convinced him to let you stay in this dorm.."

"So..Thanks" He rolls his eyes.

"Well thanks isn't going to cut it this time, you are going to thank me by going with me to the night classes.." I smack him.

"No! You will not make me.." He sticks his tongue out at me like a playful little boy.

"Yes you will. See you later." I walk to the door but he slams the door close and steps in front of it, "You are extremely fast you know that."

"You drive me insane.." He kisses me and I kiss him back and he turns me around and pushes me against the door and he bites my lip and and I moan but I push him away.

"I got to go." I smirk walking out the door and he licks his lips and winks. Dear god I can't control myself.

I walk into the room and Julie is still asleep and I softly grab my things and head to the bathroom and shower and get ready.

I get out and she's up.

"Hi. Good morning." I smile big at her.

"Sleep well?" She smirks like she knew something I didn't.

"Yes..." She laughs.

"Going somewhere?"

"Um yea I'm going to talk to Julius. I'll see you either in class or lunch. Bye." I walk out and start walking to the other dorm.

"Good morning Miss Kurro." The security open the gates for me.

"Good morning." I walk into the dorms and see it's quite.

"Oh hey look it here!" I turn to see a guy with orange hair and blue eyes.

"Hey." I say awkwardly.

"I'm Brandon." He extends his hand and I give it to him and he kisses the top of it.

"I'm Kam."

"I know who you are, you're a Kurro. And just let me say if you ever need anything we are all here for you." Brandon bows and I feel weird.

"Um thanks but I think I can do without the bowing its, umm.."

"Respectful?"

"Too much..." I say bluntly and he blushes.