THE THIRD BOOK + REMASTER COMPLETED:

Authors Note:

Thank you all so much once again for reading this book!
I never thought that I would be able to write one book let alone two! :D

And now the second book
Tales From A NOT-SO-REASONABLE Relationship is over.

Personally, I feel like this book didn't really live up to the standard that the first book DD12: Prediction Fanfiction did. This book was more of a transitional book if anything to prepare for the next one.

The BIGGEST book yet!

DORK DIARIES: SHINING STARS!

The student of stars contest and its aftermath will all be included within book 3. This will be a final conclusion to the current dork diaries saga.

As far as I have planned, Shining Stars will be my final book. But if the story goes well and there is a demand then I could create more Dork Diaries fanfictions in the future. *Hint Hint*

As an added bonus, this chapter's media image will be the cover for Dork Diaries: Shining Stars!

I will begin writing the next book after some preparation are made for it.

For example...

What songs do you think one of the Dork Diaries characters would sing?

Anyway...
Thank you all again and I hope that you will all read the next book. :D

NOTE- 3/5/20
Okay the remastering of this book is now completed. It was great fun going back and adjusting the events to foreshadow the future books (since I now actually knew what events would transpire within them.)