FRIDAY JULY 11TH:

Brandon's Journal:

What the heck is this?!

Trevor Chase had this big announcement today about the contest and he said that it's solo singers only?!

Really?!

I can't sing. And now I have no chance of entering this contest.

And the announcement didn't stop there...

T.C: "Okay, let me cut to the chase. No pun intended. Listen here former students of Westchester County Day. I have a contest to run and you're going to make it the best one that the world has ever seen. I know that you are all very talented and can do that. Which is why I am now here to present the contest.

But this isn't just any contest...

...THIS IS A TOURNAMENT!"

I knew from that very moment that I would have no chance of winning this thing.

T.C: "Yes, a tournament. The 32 contestants who have agreed to participate will go head to head in singing their chosen song. The viewers at home will then decide on which act that they want to advance to the next round. The loser? INSTANT ELIMINATION. To determine who will go head to head in the first  round there be a draw 2 days prior to the event's opening."

So maybe I have a chance at getting far in this after all, I just have to rely on the luck of the draw.

T.C: "And to celebrate this announcement of the tournament I will now present the name of this event...

...THE STUDENTS OF STARS TOURNAMENT!

We will be looking for one winner who will become the Star Student and will be rewarded a cash prize of $50,000.

So my students, train hard and give it your all to become the first star student!"

The first star student. As much as I would love to be called that, I think that I will leave the singing to Nikki. I should just withdraw from the tournament since there is no chance that I can win this...