MONDAY JULY 14TH:

?'s Notepad:

Look at them fight like an old married couple, how sad. He desperately needs her help but she would rather satisfy her own selfish needs.

They have no idea that this is only the beginning...

Because I will bring the end of their pathetic little relationship.

It's pathetic, I walk around and I see how people are talking about how Nikki Maxwell and Brandon Roberts became a couple and obtained instant fame.

Fame that I SHOULD HAVE!

The media is all about them. They love this pairing that they're calling 'Branikki' and it MAKES. ME. SICK!

Brandon this, Nikki that... I DON'T CARE!

Who am I?

That's a little secret.

But I will ensure you that I am the END to their pathetic little relationship.

Step one was soooooo easy! It was like taking candy from a baby. Fuzzy Friends all of a sudden losing thousands of dollars out of nowhere. It's so beautiful it makes me cry tears of joy.

Those poor innocent puppies will have nowhere to go if Nikki goes ahead and wins the Student of Stars contest. But she would rather follow her dreams instead of saving them now... Wouldn't she?

And poor little Brandon Roberts. This sudden loss of money has filled him with so much anger, so much despair. It brings a smile to my face. This guy deserves it for everything that he has done.

Who will become the Student Of Stars?

I don't care...

Because in the end...

...I WIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!