SATURDAY JULY 5TH:

Nikki's Diary:

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I wish that I didn't go to the museum today.

And now you're probably thinking 'Hey wait a minute Nikki, you're supposed to be an artist WHY AREN'T YOU ENJOYING A VISIT TO YOUR FAVOURITE MUSEUM?! >:('

And that is exactly the point. Because I'm an artist I have realized that seeing what I could be capable of if I decide to study overseas in Paris.

But at the same time... As a band I have seen that we are capable of becoming world famous. However, singing wasn't my dream from the very start since I have always wanted to be an artist and become self-employed. I would be my own boss!

If I didn't feel like waking up in the morning I could just work at night, or if I wanted to get my work done early I could sleep for the rest of the day. It would be awesome!

I just hate that studying overseas would separate me from my band and we would be forced to disband. But if I fail and André fails to win the contest, then it wouldn't be possible for me to do that.

I have to question myself how much I want my dreams to come true. I'm stuck between two choices again here and it's tearing me apart.

1. Win the contest and study overseas to become a famous world renowned artist.

2. Fail to win the contest and study at Westchester High starting this fall. I would remain part of 'Actually I'm not really sure yet' and there is a chance that we can become famous...but it's not guaranteed...

FAME OR FRIENDS?

DREAMS OR LOVE?

ART OR MUSIC?

GUARANTEE OR CHANCE?

PARIS OR WESTCHESTER?

What is the right choice?

I don't know anymore...