SUNDAY JULY 20TH (PART 1):

Nikki's Diary:

Alexis Hamilton.

So that's who my opponent is...

DARN IT!!!

I wasn't expecting such a tough challenge in the very first round.

Alexis Hamilton is the best cheerleader in all of WCD, she has a voice of gold. She was once the cheerleading captain in September but she gave the title to Brittany Chung instead to show how nice she is.

But she's a CCP, behind that nice girl attitude is a ruthless one. I remember that after I refused to give her a tattoo for the big game to kickstart the football season she chased me through the halls.

I had to take cover and hide in my locker so that she wouldn't find me! :(

But either way I will deal with Alexis tomorrow in the opening day of the Student of Stars tournament.

Because now I have to deal with a much bigger issue...

To be more specific, two BFFs that are going to be competing against each other for the first time in their lives tomorrow.

Chloe and Zoey haven't talked to eachother and things have been awkward since yesterday.

Today was the first practice day and they're both working much harder than I am.

They've even chosen their songs for tomorrow (but I won't spoil what anyone is singing just yet).

After today was so tedious it was nice to see that my boyfriend Brandon ❤ had invited me out to the cupcakery!

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I just hope that we can patch things up after I refused to help him...

Wish me luck!