SUNDAY JULY 20TH (PART 3):

Nikki's Diary:

After a drama filled journey, I finally made it to the cupcakery where my beloved was waiting for me.

BRANDON: "Hey Nikki."

He looked happy to see me.

NIKKI: "Hey Brandon."

BRANDON: "So, how are you? How was practice?"

NIKKI: "It was pretty good, I couldn't focus 100% since Chloe and Zoey have some major drama going on right now."

BRANDON: "Well that sucks, this contest was supposed to bring our band together but all that it has done has torn us apart."

He said looking down and feeling sorry about our band's sudden dysfunction.

NIKKI: "Yeah, you got that right."

BRANDON: "But, then again... I've known those girls for years now. They're inseparable. I know that they can power their way through this."

NIKKI: "They're like two birds of a feather, two peas in a pod."

BRANDON: "Nikki, I'm really sorry for the way I have acted this past week. It was just so heartbreaking to see that someone had done this to our shelter and I thought that since you are so talented that you would be able to make things right. I never considered that you have your own dreams that you need that money for. Could you ever forgive me?"

He apologized and he actually asked for forgiveness too.

NIKKI: "Brandon, of course I can. I love you and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Now that we have made up, why did you want to meet at the cupcakery?"

I forgave him and asked since I had no idea why the cupcakery of all places.

BRANDON: "Isn't it obvious? Today is a very special day."

NIKKI: "Let me guess is it the first day of practice day?"

BRANDON: "Nope."

NIKKI: "Ooh... is it national cupcake day?"

BRANDON: "Wrong guess again."

NIKKI: "I know, I know is it date day?"

BRANDON: "Nuh uh."

NIKKI: "Darn it, this is too hard. I give up."

BRANDON: "It's our one month anniversary."

NIKKI: "O! M! G! I AM SO SORRY THAT I FORGOT!"

I yelled in embarrassment that I could forget such an important day as this. I'm the worst girlfriend ever!

BRANDON: "It's okay Nikki, a lot has happened since that day so I wouldn't blame you for forgetting, I won't lose any love over you."

NIKKI: "Thanks. I just feel like such a klutz for forgetting. Anyway that's a good point, a lot can happen within a month."

BRANDON: "I know, tell me about it... I can't imagine where we will be this time next month."

NIKKI: "I guess that all we can do is find out, together."

I grasped a hold of his hand.

BRANDON: "I couldn't ask for anything more."

He said with a smile, leaning in.

We then KISSED! AGAIN!

But I wonder how our relationship will hold up during the student of stars contest.

Will we remain a couple?
What if we are placed against each other?!
I can't imagine actually facing Brandon in a singing contest, especially when so much is on the line for the both of us.

Also will Maxwell recover in time for tomorrow?
What if he has already recovered and I just don't know it yet?

And Chloe and Zoey, who will win their encounter tomorrow and will they ever be the same again?

Who will become the student of stars?

Will it be Me?
Will it be Brandon?
Will it be Mackenzie?
Will it be André?
Will it be Maxwell?
Will it be Chloe or Zoey?

Or will it be someone else?

I don't know but I can't predict who will win.

Why?

Because I'm such a dork!

:)