TUESDAY JULY 1ST:

Nikki's Diary:

OMG!

Yesterday was the best birthday ever!

I still can't believe that my friends actually surprised me with tickets to my favourite theme park from my childhood!

Then again I shouldn't be surprised at all since they are the best friends ever.

I'm sure that they will have no problems with my decision to study abroad, but I still haven't told them yet.

Quite honestly, I'm terrified about what they might say about how stupid of a decision that it would be since I'm technically abandoning them.

And after yesterday's events that is something that I could never do. Hurting them would destroy me inside. I just don't want any of them to get hurt all because of me and a wrong decision that I made.

But if they agree with my decision then it's something that shouldn't be worried about after all. Maybe I'm just being to paranoid again (Wow, even with Mackenzie gone from Miami, I'm still getting paranoid).

And someone that I could never hurt is Brandon ❤, after he decided to face his fears and go on a large roller coaster with me only to make me happy. He may have acted brave and macho after the first two coasters but I could tell that he was terrified. That was so ADORABLE!

But cuteness aside, I truly love him and I never want to lose him. If I study abroad in Paris...
Would a long distance relationship between us last?
Maybe Mackenzie would manipulate him or something?
She manipulated somebody as strong as Maxwell so manipulating Brandon ❤ would be just as easy for her.

I know that she has something up her sleeves, she always does.

However, maybe Mackenzie can one day see the error of her ways and become nice. I'm sure that behind every wicked witch there is a kind hearted person within. Even the wicked witch of the west wasn't so bad after all according to the play 'Wicked' (I just love the song 'Defying gravity'!).

Never mind I'm just rambling again. Oh I almost forgot...

TREVOR CHASE HAS HOOKED US UP WITH TICKETS TO VISIT THE PEREZ ART MUSEUM ON FRIDAY!

SQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

:)