TUESDAY JULY 15TH:

Brandon's Journal:

Damn it. Just... Damn it...

Why is it that whenever I feel once fragment of happiness it crumbles?!

I finally confessed my feelings to Nikki Maxwell, the girl of my dreams. I was even given the opportunity to go on a vacation with her to Miami.

What happens?

One of my best friends gets brutally injured, all thanks to me abandoning him.

Then I finally felt like I could recover from that. I finally obtained hope once again since we were going to win this contest as a band for him.

What happens??

This is actually magically somehow a stupid solo singing contest tournament thingy. So we can't enter as a band. Furthermore somehow Fuzzy Friends lost thousands of dollars and is now in serious debt. The money that was won from the 'Holiday on Ice' contest was recently found out to be illegally obtained. The guys who provided all of the money were arrested.

So, I hoped that my girlfriend Nikki would be so kind to lend me a hand in my desperate situation.

What happens???

She completely rejects me and reveals that if she wins this contest, she will be studying overseas in Paris.

When you think about it, she is willing and fully capable of winning that contest and if she does...

...We can't be together anymore.

I will lose Fuzzy Friends.
I will lose my friends since I will have to move away.
And most of all...

...I will lose Nikki.

I can't lose everything...

Not again. Not after last time.

I'm sorry Nikki, I love you so much and I always want you to follow your dreams.

But you're not becoming the Student of Stars...

...BECAUSE I AM.