THE FIRST ROUND DRAW:

Narrative Diary:

Today is the big day, the draw for the Student of Stars tournament, but the question is...

Who will be facing who in the first round?

32 Contestants...

Nikki Maxwell
Brandon Roberts
Theodore Swagmire III
Marcus Harrison
Zoey Franklin
Chloe Garcia
Violet Baker
Marcy Simms
Mackenzie Hollister
Jessica Hunter
Jordyn Rose
André Davenport
Maxwell Negrini
Matt Thompson
Preston Smith
Tyler Turner
Jason Feldman
Brittany Chung
Ryan Crenshaw
Lauren White
Brady Grayson
Chase Barrymore
Alexis Hamilton
Brian Lopez
Samantha Gates
Christina Hughes
Patrick Clark
Jenny Chen
Alex Westlake
Jennifer Smith
Lisa Wang

One winner.

31 contestants remained seated in the WCD auditorium, awaiting Trevor Chase's arrival. For some, this was their judgement day and if they were placed against the wrong person it would destroy their chances of winning.

T.C: "Good evening contestants, it's now time to get this show on the road and reveal just who will be against who in the first round. I wonder who will be first..."

Trevor Chase then inserted his hand into the lottery machine and drew out the first name...

André Davenport.

The guy that is labelled one of the favourites to win this contest.

The second name was pulled.

Brady Grayson.

Let's just hope that he can sing as well as he can bake.

So it will be André Davenport Vs Brady Grayson.

Next.

Matt Thompson Vs Alex Westlake

Samantha Gates Vs Jordyn Rose

Sarah Grossman Vs Christina Hughes

Finally a member of A.I.N.R.S.Y was chosen...

Violet Baker.

She will be up against...

Mackenzie Hollister.

Violet couldn't believe her luck. She had wanted to face Mackenzie from the very start. After winning a piano competition in New York she is more confident than ever.

Next...

Tyler Thomas Vs Lisa Wang

Chase Barrymore Vs Preston Smith

Brian Lopez Vs Ryan Crenshaw

Jenny Chen Vs Jason Feldman

Jessica Hunter Vs Marcy Simms

Jennifer Smith Vs Patrick Clark

Alexis Hamilton Vs...

NIKKI MAXWELL

Nikki wasn't expecting this much of a challenge from the get go. Because Alexis was a very talented cheerleader. Someone who still has a grudge on her for not giving her a tattoo in time for the big game.

Next another A.I.N.R.S.Y member Marcus Harrison was drawn to face Mr. Zimmerman's main assistant Lauren White.

The tension was building, 6 names still remained to be chosen. And 4 band members, 1 friend and 1 cheerleading captain remains.

Theodore Swagmire III

The biggest male dork in the entire school.

VS

Brittany Chung

The captain of the cheerleading squad.

The next draw was a bombshell, because 3 band members and 1 friend remained in the machine.

BRANDON ROBERTS

Someone who needs to win this contest to ensure that he won't lose everything once again. Someone who had been eagerly anticipating for his opponent to be revealed.

MAXWELL NEGRINI

It seems like some things never change after all, it's once again Brandon Vs Maxwell only this time it's on a much grander stage. However, will Maxwell even recover in time to face Brandon?

But then that draw was instantly forgotten as the sudden realization of who were the last two participants filled the audience with shock.

Two people who had been the best of friends for 10 years, inseparable, in perfect sync. Some people may even mistake them as sisters because of how close they're attached to each other.

As their names were read out, they glance in shock at each other. Both of them want to win this contest and neither of them knew just who is the better singer out of the both of them.

Now they find themselves placed against each other in a tournament.

ZOEY FRANKLIN
VS
CHLOE GARCIA