SATURDAY JUNE 28TH:

Mackenzie's Diary:

Like, who does that Maxwell guy think he is?!

He didn't have to 'save' me like that, I was fully capable of defending myself. And then he has the gall to actually think that I have a CRUSH ON HIM?!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Like, no way! I wouldn't date that creep even if he was the last person on Earth.

He looks like a CCP (I'm not complimenting him or anything), but HE WILL NEVER BE A CCP!

Cruel hard fact of life buddy, some people make it to the top (like me), and some are left to rot working a minimum wage job for a lifetime (like you OR that boy stealing rat Nikki).

I will never have feelings for a DORK! I only have feelings for a guy that you turned to the Dork side and have manipulated him with your dirty, underhanded, lying ways.

♥BRANDON ROBERTS♥

Nikki you may have taken him from me for now, but just you wait...

False relationships like yours are meant to break, you are just a worthless stepping stone in MY Brandy's quest to find his TRUE love (ME!).

And besides, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE NEGRINI!

DORKS DESERVE EACH OTHER!

YOU DON'T KNOW MY BRANDY LIKE I KNOW HIM!

But no, Negrini couldn't keep his end of the bargain and decided to betray me. Even though he beat down those guys that stole my purse, I will get my revenge on him too!

Just you wait, ALL OF YOU WAIT!