THURSDAY JULY 10TH:

Nikki's Diary:

After the past few days I think that I'm finally ready to start writing in my diary again.

I just have to stop blaming myself for what happened to Maxwell and to wake up and realize that I have a contest to win. When I arrived home on Tuesday I saw that the paperwork had been sent from Paris. My parents have read and have agreed to it on one condition. That I win Trevor Chase's contest and pay for my tuition with the reward money.

The contest's first day will be Sunday July 21st and practice will begin next Sunday. I have also been told that tomorrow there will be a big announcement from Trevor Chase himself! It's going to be in the WCD Auditorium and all of... Well most of... The contestants will be there.

I have no idea how I am going to win this to pay for my Paris tuition!

It's so frustrating that I could just... SCREEEEAAAAAAMMM!!!

Or André could win and he could pay for it. That guy seems to nice to be real. But don't worry I'm not crushing over him like I did with Maxwell because Brandon ❤ is the ONLY man for me!

Speaking of Brandon, I have no idea how he is going to respond to the fact that this isn't a band contest and is a solo singers contest.

But why is that the case?
What is the problem with bands?

I have no idea, maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

A/N- I really have to stop calling it Trevor Chase's contest. Like, that name is REALLY going to attract viewers on TV...
"Hey there America and welcome to Trevor Chase's Trevor Chase Contest! Starring Trevor Chase! Now please put your hands together and welcome your host.. TREVOR CHASE!"

I need a new name for it so it sounds exciting and so it's not just an overdose of Trevor Chase.