FRIDAY JULY 18TH:

?'s Notepad:

Tomorrow is the day of the draw, how wonderful. I wonder who I will be up against?

Maybe it will be Miss Maxwell who is selfish enough to abandon her friends to go to Paris.

Maybe it will be Brandon Roberts, the guy of so many girls' dreams. The perfect guy with his good looks, talent, good nature. It's SICKENING!

Maybe it's one of my friends that I will have to face. But I shouldn't worry about that since they are my many trump cards within this tournament. A little money here and there works perfectly in manipulating those fools.

I say money... But I mean something else entirely...

Could it even be Miss Garcia or Miss Franklin? The back up singers for A.I.N.R.S.Y since their voices are way too hideous to face the frontline.

Or their little boyfriends the former Mackenzie devotee Theodore Swagmire III. Ewwww, looking at how hideous he looks it's rather amazing that there were two other Theodore Swagmires before him. Because if they're as ugly as he is then why was he even born?!
(Probably because his father is rich and some people would do anything to share a fortune like that.)

Could it even be that I face Maxwell Negrini? New guy huh? He didn't last very long as part of their little group, if he were to face me then it would be a no contest. I would shake his hand but I just hope that he can move his arms. Just kidding, HE CAN'T MOVE ANYTHING!

Not anymore. And HOPEFULLY never again.

It was so wonderful when I heard the news of his beating. Not that I had anything to do with it or anything, it was just a lucky coincidence since he would have been a pain in this contest. Or did I...?

Enjoy possible eternal slumber Maxwell.

But me? I am more intelligent, more coniving, more fearless than he will ever be. His fall is my rise.

Some people may say that I am being way too evil here. Trust me, I know.

Because being good only gets you so far in the world. Only the rich, powerful and oppressive rule society. It is the law of this land and I will enforce it.

So if you call me evil, then I will take that as a compliment.

Who am I?

Don't worry Brandon, don't worry Nikki. You'll find out soon enough.

And you will pay for WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME.

As I enter this little contest and make it my own puppet show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!