SUNDAY JULY 20TH (PART 2):

Nikki's Diary:

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I'm so angry right now I could just... SPIT!

After a long day of practice you'd expect that I could just walk to the cupcakery to have a nice red velvet cake WITHOUT ANY DRAMA!!!

Fortunately this drama was not with Brandon ❤.

This drama was with...

Miss Thang
Miss Lip Gloss
Miss Dragon in high heels
Miss Fashion Police
Little Miss Perfect
The Queen Bee
The bane of my existence

Mackenzie Hollister.

MACKENZIE: "Hey, watch where you're going loser, or are you just trying to take me out before this contest begins?! I could press assault charges against you, my daddy can hire the best lawyers in all of New York State."

NIKKI: "Blah blah blah, do you ever shut up Mackenzie?"

MACKENZIE: "Why should I? free speech girlfriend! And you will be shut up tomorrow when Alexis wipes the floor with your sorry butt all over that stage in front of millions of people."

She said as she applied another layer of Confidence Coconut lip gloss.

NIKKI: "Oh puh-lease. You're the one who is going to get wiped off the face of the contest when Violet shows you just how talented she really is. She won a piano contest in Manhattan recently, so if anyone should be scared it's you!"

MACKENZIE: "Stop making a fool out of yourself Nikki, save that for the stage. Once I beat her I'm coming after you and take MY boyfriend Brandy back!"

NIKKI: "Stop making a fool out of myself? Like how you did when you tried to invade OUR concert?! AND Brandon, your boyfriend? Really? How great is that... I didn't know that your name was NIKKI MAXWELL! Where the hell did you come from anyway? Are you following me or something to ruin my plans for tonight? Is that it? Well SCREW YOU MACKENZIE!"

I snapped because I just couldn't deal with her trash today.

MACKENZIE: "Wow, someone's feisty today. Besides where I have been today after practice is none of your business. Let's just say that I was paying a visit to someone who is in the contest. Could be harmless... Or it could be harmful to you... Watch your back Maxwell. I'm coming for you."

She said as she sashayed away.

I just hate it when Mackenzie sashays!

Now I have to get to the cupcakery, I don't want to be late for the date with MY boyfriend Brandon ❤.