@MaiSkye found babe @colby_brock love you

1 day ago

Co: look I didn't know she would post that

Kai: so you guys are together

Co: what no i didn't know she said that

we are not together we are just friends nothing more

Kai: who to think I was falling for you but I guess that's a lie to

Co: Kailee please listen

Kai: no Colby not anymore

I'm done

Co: please

read

I turned off my phone and drove faster. I then started crying, I then started to drive off road into the woods. I stopped when I got to a lake, I got out of my car and walked over to the lake. I looked at my reflation. I then heard someone driving up to the lake, I turned around and saw Colby parking his car next to mine. He then got out and looked at me, " what are you doing here" I said while looking back at my reflection in the water " I want to know why you are here" he said while walking towards me " Colby you lied to me, you never loved me, you'll never love me" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek " your wrong Kailee" he said looking at me " what" I said as I looked at him " Kailee I've loved you since the day you stepped into our house" he said as he looked at his reflection in the water. "Then why did she post it" I said " I don't know" he said, I just walked up to my car and drove away.

I was driving to Cole's house. Half way there I saw Colby following me, I ignored the fact that he was following me and kept driving. I finally got to his house, as I got out of the car so did Colby " please Kailee" he said as I walked into the house and locked the door behind me.

I walked around, everything was in the same place as when I left. All of a sudden I here something walking around. I see a tail, I walk up to it and I see Cinnamon " Omg cinnamon" I said as I started to call Devyn,

D: Hey what happened why did you leave

Kai: I 'll tell you later I found cinnamon at Cole's and I think she is hurt

D: Omg I'll be there in a minutes

Kai: Okay

I ended the call. I then here someone knock on the door, new it was Colby but I didn't care anymore. I just needed to get cinnamon to a vet or something. " Colby help cinnamon is hurt" I said a he came running inside the house. We got her in the back of the seat, I texted Devyn says to meet us at the vet. " Omg Omg" I said as I started crying, I looked at cinnamon and she looked super tired. We got to the vet and quickly ran into the vet. They took cinnamon in a room and would let me in.

We just sat in the waiting room. " She is going to make it" Colby said while putting his hand on my leg " how do you know" I said while walking to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror What am I doing with my life I thought to myself. A couple minutes later someone knock don the bathroom door " Kailee can you open the door please" Devyn said. I got up and open the door " Devyn what if she doesn't make it, she's the last living thing that I have of my brother" I said as I started crying again " she will be okay I promise" Devyn said while hugging me. " he's crying, I think he's tell the truth Kailee, I know Colby and I know he would never do this to you, he's to in love with you to do this" she said. I looked at her " then who is she" I said as I looked at Devyn.

We then heard someone else knock on the door " come in Corey" Devyn said as she opened the door. Corey then walked into the bathroom " look I think you should talk to him and let him explain the whole thing Kailee" he said " look I know it was all a joke and he never liked me or loved me, I've been hurt to much " I said as I curled up in a ball and sat on the floor. " Kailee he does love you, if he didn't love you then he wouldn't be crying in the waiting room he would have left a while ago, but instead he's here with you" Devyn said " Kailee just please give him another chance, he really does love you, when your not home with him, he's talking about you or thinking about you" Corey " I love you guys" I said and walked out of the bathroom " don't tell us tell Colby" Devyn says while they walk behind me.

" Colby" I said as I walked up to him " look Kailee, I swear I didn't know she would do that, please believe me" he said while crying " Colby, I believe you" I said, he just looked up at me and a smiled " you do" he said while hugging me. I missed his hugs, " Kailee, you could see cinnamon know " cinnamon's vet said. I ran into cinnamon's room, she looked a lot better. She was wagging her tail and jumping everyone and giving me kisses. " where is Cole " the vet asked " um he past away, I'm taking care of cinnamon now" I said while hugging cinnamon " oh....I'm so sorry" the vet said while walking out of the room. Then everyone and I mean everyone walked into the room and we played with cinnamon for 2 to 3 hours.

We the were bale to leave. Me and Colby took cinnamon home and everyone followed us, It was a 30 minutes drive home because of traffic. We got home and cinnamon ran everywhere, Elton walked over tot he garage and let Circa meet cinnamon. Then Aaron went up stairs and grabbed Buddy, all the dogs were playing and me and Colby went up stairs. " I'm sorry" I said while sitting on the bed " Kailee it's okay, don't beat your self up about it ' Colby said while looking at me " Colby I'm sorry for all of this, I was stupid to think that you would hurt me and I'm stupid for making a big deal out of some girl" I said while crying " Kailee, I get it you were scared I get it" he said " I was scared of losing you" I said while looking up at him. " impossible" he said " anything is possible Colby" I said while walking over to the window, Colby walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled and then looked at him

"why me, out of every girl who is dying to be with you, why would you chose me... why do you love me" I said " I love you because if I didn't love you then I would never be happy ever again" he said, I smiled again and looked at our reflation in the window " Colby" I asked " yeah Kailee" he said while looking at our reflation to. " I love you" I said, he smiled and kissed me cheek again " I love you to" he said. I turned around and faced him, I looked into his big beautiful blue eyes. He leaned in and then I felt his soft lips against mine, I kissed back. We then pulled apart and we talked all night long.

I woke up to feel Colby's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned around, I saw him smile while he open his eyes " good morning beautiful" he said while giving me a kiss. We then got up and Colby started playing music while we got dressed. I got dressed and did my make up.

" COMMON KAILEE" Colby said while I ran down stairs " where are we going" I asked as he grabbed my hands and we went in my car " I'm driving" he said " where are we going' I said a s I got in the car and we drove away " it's a surprise, you'll jus...

" COMMON KAILEE" Colby said while I ran down stairs " where are we going" I asked as he grabbed my hands and we went in my car " I'm driving" he said " where are we going' I said a s I got in the car and we drove away " it's a surprise, you'll just have to wait and see" he said as he drove faster.