Chapter 16

Miley p/v

The boys and I were joking around when Jacob came back and declared he had something very Important to tell us and to stop acting like children. We laughed him off until he told us it was about the vampire coming around, all laughter and teasing ceased immediately. Sam seemed to tense (she's sitting on his lap). "The vampire her name is Victoria ....... And I know what she's after......its Bella." An eerie silence filled the room and I felt the boys glancing at me as if they expected me to break down or be pissed. I kept a straight face as I asked, "why?" He seemed to swallow a lump in his throat knowing how I was about to react. He knew of my hatred for the Cullen's but I knew it was them that caused it before he even told me.

"Edward killed this vampires mate.......she wants revenge and to kill the girl ......Edward loved" he didn't want to say mate even though we all knew that's what it was. For split second I thought of losing Sam and I felt nothing but empty and dead inside, and Sam must have been thinking the same because he hadn't said anything yet. After a moment he recomposed himself and set a plan to action. "Okay boys so now we have to make a plan, there will be more patrolling near the swans residence and around forks. We don't let her slip through and we keep the pressure on her till she slips up or just gives up." He said with determination but I still felt uneasy.

Bella lived in the same house as me, her room was right by mine. It would be just as easy for a vampire to come kill me in my room. I know Sam's thinks the same and that's why he really wants to catch her more now than ever. This raised my hatred for the Cullen's once more. How could they leave Bella knowing a vampire seeking vengeance was out there. I know the Cullen's will return sometime, the boys don't want to admit it but they know. Jacob doesn't or maybe he does but he's hoping he can make Bella love him before that happens. Bella is Edwards mate and if they did come back she would go running to them. Its gonna break Jacob which will cause a fight. Whether that fight is between me and Edward or me and Bella, I will hurt them if they hurt Jake.

I didn't even realise how silent everyone was until Bella waltz in and looked as if she felt guilty and needed reassurance, and I sure as hell wasn't giving it. She knowingly dated a vampire and I know why she "loved Edward" she wanted immortality. Since we were kids all Bella ever feared was growing old and dying. Its why she hates to celebrate her birthday, its a sign of her getting older.

Another worry was my dad out in the woods hunting a bear that was really a vampire she could kill him easily. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to him. I already know SOMETHING is gonna happen to Bella, she's gonna do something reckless. Jacob told be about the bikes and how she hurt herself but immediately wanted to go again. Her little friend Jessica even told me about the incident at the movies when I saw her at the local diner. It wasn't really hard to get out of her since all she loves to do is gossip and gloat on her self achievement.

But I feel something bad is coming and very soon

Next chapter: Death of Harry Clearwater/ Bella's big plunge