Duped

"Come on, Papillon, the last time you fought me, we married the next day."

Paon's words struck Ladybug and ChatNoir quite hard. 'Their married?' they thought if this is what their relationship would come to should they pursue it?

"Listen, to me, Paon you need to give it up."

Papillon said he didn't want to fight her.

"I could just blurt out your civilian identity."

Paon said not caring if all of Paris would hate Gabriel Agreste for akumatizing innocent civilians and he would probably go to jail.

"You can't do that."

Ladybug said knowing very well she was defending a villain.

"You said you were married. Do have kids?"

Ladybug asked needing more information before making a point.

"Yes."

Paon answered not understanding why Papillon didn't answer.

"Think about the stress your children will have if their father goes to jail? I realize he's a villain but he's also your husband."

Ladybug pointed out. Paon already knew that but her brain doesn't function well when she was transformed. It was a overwhelming feeling that she was letting control her actions.

"Your right but I won't let him take my Miraculous." Paon said giving Papillon a dirty look.

"Nor would I want you to."

Ladybug said knowing that Papillon was already dangerous with one Miraculous he didn't need two.

"Did I not get the family invitation?"

ChatBlanc said knowing who everyone except Ladybug was behind the mask.

"ChatBlanc?"

Ladybug question she hadn't seen him since the incident with Chioce.

"Miss me, M'Lady?"

ChatBlanc teased mocking ChatNoir's signature line.

"ChatBlanc? That's not creative at all. Your name sounds to much like your brother's."
Paon stated as Papillon face palmed.

"Brother's?"

Ladybug and ChatNoir shrieked both not knowing ChatNoir and ChatBlanc were brothers.

"Thank's Paon.... now he knows who I am."

ChatBlanc said wanting to drag on with torturing ChatNoir. Ladybug stood there in silence. 'Should I fight them?' she thought.

Papillon wanted their Miraculouses so he drew the first shot. He aimed it towards ChatNoir to his surprise Paon blocked him with her fan.

"You know who he is behind the mask. Don't you dare touch him."

Paon said as if she was a mother cat protecting her kitten.

"Come on."

ChatBlanc said picking up Ladybug and saving her from the Agreste family affairs.

"Let me down, ChatNoir's in trouble."

Ladybug ordered as she pushed away from him.

"Ladybug, I can promise you Paon will not let Papillon harm one hair on his blonde head. ChatNoir would rather you be safe then anything."

"I don't care. We're partners."

"And he's my brother."

Ladybug knew she and ChatNoir could easily fight Papillon but it was hard to tell which side Paon was on. She asked for the Miraculouses then told Ladybug she was married to Papillon then turns around and protects ChatNoir.

"Can you promise he'll still have his Miraculous?"

ChatBlanc bit his jaw down on Ladybug's stubbornness.

"I promise."

He spat not personally caring if his brother kept the Miraculous or not. ChatBlanc left going to ChatNoir and sneaking him away from  Paon and Papillon.

"Why? Why betray me?"

Papillon asked as he battled his wife.

"I'm not the one who wanted to beat our son with a cane."

She replied not caring if she was a little crazy while under the mask. She was duped into always loving Papillon but she won't let that risk the safety of her children.

"Stop it." Paon ordered.

"Stop being evil. Stop being a villain. Start being the man I love." She continued.

"He disappeared the same time Circe Agreste did."

"You're right. Circe Agreste is gone but Circe Dúmor is back and better than before."

It crushed Paon's heart that she had to give up on her husband once again.

"Your not yourself."

He said flinging her to a outside wall of a brick building.

"Neither are you."

She shot back. They may not get along but their attraction was undeniable.