Heartstrings

"I've got bad luck.... extremely bad luck."

Adrien said as he was home from a photo shoot. He talked to the kwami in his white jacket.

"Cheese, it's so much less drama. And taste so much better."

Adrien shook his head. He didn't agree with his kwami not one bit. The idea of Ladybug and Nathanael tugged relentlessly at his heartstrings.

Chloé spotted Adrien and let out a high pitched "Adrikins!"

She latched herself on him and kissed his cheek.

"Hi, Chol."

Adrien said not phased by her actions.

"Chloé, I want to ask you for relationship advice, but I know I would be treading on water."

"Adrien Agreste?! We've been friends since like forever so you can so ask me anything. I promise I won't get to jealous."

Adrien was surprised that she said something so mature. He didn't think she ways capable of hearing anyone else's voice but her own.

"Well, I like this girl."

That's all Adrien had to say to start Chloe on a rant. 

"There's only one girl you can cheat on me with and that's Ladybug. Not some girl that crosses your path. Marinette better bring her game on."

"Marinette?"

He questioned. For sure he kissed her multiple times but he didn't see a future in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere. 

"I see the way you two look at each other plus the rumors don't help."

"Rumors?"

"Adrikins.. some people think you and Marinette are a thing and she's two timing you with ChatNoir, but I tell them it's utterly ridiculous."

She added a flick of her wrist for a dramatic flare. If her statement wasn't already dramatic enough.

"Two timing me with ChatNoir?" 

Adrien couldn't help but laugh. Just the though of something so silly.

"I know right? Your a model, a really hot, rich, model and he's Paris's stray. And on top of that he probably has fleas."

"I wonder if he chases laser pointers?"

Adrien asked. He kind of wanted to test this theory with Ladybug but she'd think it's stupid.

"Really?"

Chloe replied looking at him with a dumbfounded face.

"How is that so far fetched?"

"You can't really think he goes around in his free time and chases laser pointers?"

"Maybe, he does. Or maybe he's chasing Ladybug. After all isn't she just one big red dot. A dot that disappears when he finally has a chance to catch her."

Adrien then realized maybe he was more catlike then he thought.

"Adrikins your just utterly ridiculous."

"If I wasn't I wouldn't be this PAWSOME."

He stated making cat paws with his hands to Chloe's disgust.

"Stop. Your not ChatNoir."

"Pfft... I so could be."

"You don't have the schedule for it. You also have a bigger fan base then him." 

"Yah, but I don't have cat ears."

"But you can afford them."

She liked to remind Adrien that he was rich. Adrien would rather live a earning then be stuck doing his father's bidding. He wanted to be free like Felix was. Both twins have been threw a lot but it felt as if Adrien was on a leash. Cats aren't supposed to be tied up. Adrien wanted to prove himself not to be a literal model of society. He wanted to make some mistakes. Maybe, him chasing for his red dot was his first of many.