Hesitant

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Marinette was dragged into a game of Truth or Dare by Alya in the courtyard of the school.

Chloé of course went first in asking Marinette a question wanting to embarrass her in front of not only Adrien but their classmates to.

"Marinette, Truth or Dare?"

"Umm.."

She was hesitant in answering. If she choose dare Chloé would have her lick a toilet or something just as gross. If she choose truth she would probably get a question the made her confess her feelings.

"Truth."

Marinette extremely worried on what question she was about to get. Glancing at Adrien who couldn't look at her without thinking about what he did to her the day before as ChatNoir.

"I'll start you off easy. Who was your first kiss?"

Chloé smiled knowing that this would be hard for Marinette.

"Chloé that's not fair. Marinette hasn't kissed anyone." Alya said defending her best friend.

"Alya, of course she has kissed someone. I'm mean look at her face."

"Spill girl."

Alya said a little disappointed that Marinette didn't confide in her.

"Umm..."

"It's not like her first kiss was ChatNoir or anything." Nino joked.

Her face got even redder.

"No way! You made out with ChatNoir!" Alya was so hyped.

"Yes."

Marinette said timidly. Not wanting to look at anyone especially Adrien.

"Marinette, we kissed. I mean an accident but I'm pretty sure I'm your first kiss."

Adrien corrected forgetting that he was surrounded by his classmates to play the game. Everyone Looked at Adrien wide eyed.

Adrien then realized he defending Marinette from ChatNoir. But how would ChatNoir be her first kiss when he clearly remembers kissing her as Adrien. 'What did Marinette do to me why I was passed out on her bed?' Adrien thought.

"Well, I'm Adrien's first's kiss so there."

Chloé blurted not having as much fun with the game as she thought she would.

"When did you kiss ChatNoir?"

Adrien asked with a obvious tone of jealousy.

"Adrien, are you jealous?"

Nino asked knowing that Marinette had feelings for him.

"Umm... depends or wether she kissed him. Like she kissed me."

Chloé shot Adrien a dirty look.

"Umm... uh... ChatNoir was using me as a rebound... so uh... the kiss... I guess... the kiss didn't mean... anything."

Marinette stuttered.  The relief was obvious in Nathanael's face. He wanted to be her first meaningful kiss.

"What about our kiss?"

Adrien asked really depressed that Marinette thought she was Ladybug's replacement.

"Uh......."

"I think you broke her."

Alya said trying to get Marinette back to Earth.

"Why am I so short?"

Marinette blurted and Adrien broke into his sunshine laugh. Now that he thought about it the wouldn't have kissed if she accounted for her height difference.

"What did you think about the kiss?"

Kim asked putting Adrien on the spot.

"She's...."

Adrien started then remembered yesterday and covered his mouth and blushed. He couldn't muster up any words just brainless noises.

"Looks like Marinette and Adrien are suffering from Error 404."

Max said not into the whole romance thing but finding the situation some what humorous.

"Adrien and Marinette, you two would be cute together." Rose said adding a sweet smile.

"Don't encourage them!" Chloé yelled.

"It's obvious that me and Adrien will end up together so don't get your hopes up." Chloé told her class.

"I am not against it Chloé, but it has the same probability as Felix and Marinette getting together."

Adrien said not wanting to repeat what happened in that dreamland. Chloé looked quite upset.

"You wanna test that brother."

Felix said grabbing Marinette and then preceded  to kiss her heavily if front of everyone.

"Sorry Marinette. I was a little to Agreste-ive."

Felix said as everyone responded in different ways. Some with open mouths others with questions.