Anticipating

"It's be quiet, huh?"

Ladybug said to her partner. 'It's almost waste to have superheroes without super villains.' She thought.

"Maybe, Papillon took a break?"

"I doubt that."

"M'Lady, there's something I want to talk to you about."

"Okay."

She didn't know want he was thinking but knew it was burdening him.

"I kissed another girl."

ChatNoir said feeling as if he cheated on his Bugaboo.

"It's okay, we're not dating and it's not like I haven't kissed other boys."

ChatNoir looked at her extremely disappointed in his Lady. He knew that they weren't dating so he should of been anticipating this.

"Who?"

He questioned.

"Ummm..... do you really want to know? You'd probably hunt them down."

"Your right Bugaboo, I'd hunt them down and tell them how lucky they were."

ChatNoir looked at her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Bugaboo, I....."

She placed her finger on his lips not wanting him to continue. He loved her it was obvious but if she heard him say it. She might fall for him.

"Please don't."

"But, I need to say it to you at least once."

"Chat, I love someone else."

"Why did you say something so cruel?"

She could she tears travel down his cheeks. She wiped them away with her hands. She didn't want to be the cause of his tears.

"Don't cry. I can't bare it if you got akumatized."

Ladybug said still standing there with her hands on each side of his face. And his hands grasped around her wrists.

"I love you."

"Chat.."

"I love you."

"Chat stop."

"I love you."

"Chat I said sto...."

He kissed her tried of her telling him to stop. She found herself helpless the same feeling she had kissing ChatNoir as Marinette. She knew him confessing would put a strain on there partnership.

Them together. It shouldn't happen. A love affair between the two heroes would cause unnecessary drama. She finally found herself being honest to herself. She wanted to kiss ChatNoir but she didn't want the backlash of emotions that came with it.

ChatNoir finally found himself happy. Kissing the girl he loved was even if she didn't return his feelings was still better than he thought it would be. This time he was for sure he was going to remember it.

"I love you."

ChatNoir said. This time Ladybug wasn't sure how to respond.

"I need you and you bet I'm going tell the whole world that your mine."

"Chaton... I.... umm.... can't...."

She found herself a nervous mess as if she was talking to Adrien Agreste.

"We'd Be purrfect together M'Lady."

He said in a seductive tone. Ladybug not sure how he made a cat pun sound so hot.

"Umm....uh..."

She uttered as ChatNoir took it as a cue to kiss her once more. A goodbye kiss until they saw'll each other again. She not wanting to let him leave wrapped her arms around his neck. He was confused but happy that she was returning his affection.

Their heads were in the clouds. The closest thing that ChatNoir could get to paradise. Ladybug forgot just for the moment that she was in love with Adrien Agreste. ChatNoir pick her up neither fraying from bliss. Ladybug forgot that she told Nathanael they'd meet at her home to start sewing.

She threaded her fingers into his blonde hair. He had to use his hands to hold her up. The both knew if they wanted to do anymore they would have to reveal their civilian forms.

"Adrien.."

She accidentally mumbled as ChatNoir grew wide eyed and broke their kiss.

"What did you call me?"

ChatNoir panicked, did she know?

"Sorry.... I guess.... I was thinking about him."

ChatNoir just stared at her speechless. 'She doesn't know.' He thought. She didn't know they were the same person. She only thought about kissing Adrien not ChatNoir.