Trancelike

The mysterious man used his Miraculous as a belt buckle even if it was supposed to be a broach. He made a oath a long time ago to his brother that he wouldn't transform anymore. Not for him but for.......

"For a girl, I gave up everything."

He mumbled as he walked the streets of Paris. He wore a black fedora and a pair of sunglasses not to be recognized as his brother.

He made his way to the steps of the school and looked at the building. Once upon a time both him a his brother went here. Then college in which one ended up with a happily ever after. The other a broken heart and destiny has a way of repeating itself.

Felix, his nephew was all too much like his father and Adrien was all too much like him in the sense of personalities but of the heart it was a different matter. The man feared that as long as Felix was ChatNoir's opposite bad luck would strike him.

The bell rang. Kids ran out of the school building ignoring him as he stood in a trancelike behavior. Out walked Felix in his usual polished attire. He walked straight to his uncle.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just running a few errands."

"Of course, you better scurry off."

The man took his glasses off and his fedora off. His outfit was usually similar to his brother's except his color combinations involved more blacks and greens paired with a white jacket. On this day he wore one that was a exact match.

He turned and walked towards the limo in which Adrien was already seated inside waiting for Felix who trailed after his uncle. The gorilla open the door thinking he was Gabriel.

"Father, what are you doing her?"

Adrien asked not realizing that he made a mistake. The gorilla started the car as Chandler sat in the back between his two nephews.

"Don't be daft." Felix said.

"He's not our father."

"I fooled the driver didn't I?"

Chandler joked. Adrien then realized that he was what ChatBlanc was talking about.

"This is Chandler, our uncle the Miraculous expert."

Felix introduced. Knowing very well Adrien had a billion questions tugging at him.

"Miraculous expert?"

Adrien questioned trying to act dumb.

"Adrien, I pegged you as ChatNoir as soon as got to Paris." Chandler stated.

"Pffftt, me? ChatNoir? Please.."

Adrien said hoping Gorilla wasn't listening.

"If your worried about him, I'll erase his memories." Chandler suggested.

"You can do that?" Adrien wondered.

"Of course I can. Mouche has similar powers to Papillon. I can akumatize people in and out of costume. It's a fun little gift."

"What?! Your the cause of the Akumas?"

Adrien said panicking that he might be trapped in a car with a super villain.

"Not, for evil purposes just to wipe memories of Miraculouses and Kwamis. Only works if you don't have a Miraculous." Chandler explained.

"It's kinda his version of cataclysm."

Felix stated. Adrien sat trying to form questions but he didn't know where to begin. He barely saw his brother, then wham bam ChatBlanc is his brother, then he kisses Marinette, and Ladybug. To top it all off he has a uncle he didn't know he had.

"Actually, my version of cataclysm is camouflage." Chandler corrected.

Felix glared at him. He didn't take too kindly in being corrected.

"How can you use your abilities outside of costume?"

Adrien asked kind of glad he had someone he could talk about this with.

"I've studied books for years. I learn that holders can use a few set of abilities outside of costume. For example you can't use cataclysm outside of it but you can use copycat."

"Copycat?"

"Aren't you in for a treat."

Felix commented. He already mastered copycat just didn't know how he should use it yet.