Outstanding

Marinette planted her head into her desk. It was Monday and she couldn't face Adrien or Felix without embarrassment. She couldn't even bare to tell Alya.

Adrien walked in first then Felix followed and before he sat down he whispered "Adrien has a body pillow of Ladybug he sleeps with."

That's all he said and Marinette bursted out laughing. Adrien looked at Felix as if he was afraid that he told her something embarrassing. Embarrassing was right.

"What did he tell you?" Alya asked.

"I think I'm in the cross fires of The Agreste Wars."

"Only if they could fight shirtless."
    Alya replied winking to her best friend.

Nino coughed out the word "Boyfriend."

"Well phooey..." Alya teased.

After class Marinette started walk out when Adrien grabbed her suddenly. Her back was to the wall and his arm was blocking her exit.

"What did he tell you?"

Adrien demanded.

"Ummm..... uh... that...."

She didn't know if she should be embarrassed or laugh. She looked down fidgeting with her hands. 

"That... you sleep with... um with a pillow of me, I mean of ladybug. Ladybug. I meant ladybug."

Adrien's secret was out. He hated having a brother that didn't care about his personal space. Ding. Marinette's phone alerted her she hand a message. She looked at her phone. A message from Adrien's phone. She looked at it a her face went red.

"I think Felix has your phone..."

"Hmm?"

Adrien stands next to her to look at the phone. A video of Adrien shirtless wrapped around the body pillow. Drooling and mumbling Ladybug. A text followed 'You're Welcome- Felix'

"Adrien's so cute..."

Marinette stated forgetting Adrien was there. She put her phone in her pocket and headed out. Marinette and Adrien heard screaming.
The duo transformed and headed to the screaming to their surprise two akumatized victims?

"Ladybug.... Truth or dare?"

This poor akumatized soul was split down the middle one half blue other white with black butterfly shaped glasses and a long brown ponytail.  Her victims choice truth or dare and if they didn't do it they were frozen it place.

"Truth?" Ladybug unwillingly replied.

Hawkmoth told the akumatized victim to spill her secret identity but she didn't care. The other victim was a white version of ChatNoir with blue eyes.

"Ladybug!"

The white cat yelled at the same time as ChatNoir but they where to late.

"Who is you crush? I hope you realize you can't lie."

"Adri...... I don't know."

Ladybug eyes grew wide. What happened did she out grow her model crush?  Before she could have time to think it through she yelled "Lucky Charm!"

She got a bandanna. A ladybug spotted bandanna.  Before she could observe what to do with it the white cat took it and ChatNoir with after him.

"Hey, you can't take people purrsonal belongings."

"Hey, glasses! Over here!"

The white cat yelled waved the bandanna back and forth. He distracted her as Ladybug jumped up and grabbed her glasses and broke them.

She deakumatized the butterfly and return everything to it's rightful place.  Ladybug and ChatNoir looked at the white cat wondering why he didn't transform back.

The mysterious cat kneeled in front of Ladybugand kissed her hand. Alya snapped a photo of it as ChatNoir stared speechless.

"I'm Chatblanc and I hope M'Lady as room in her heart for one more stray."

Her Miraculous started beeping.

"Gotta go, Blanc."

"Bugaboo.."

ChatNoir followed Ladybug to a alley she had a few moments before she transformed back.

"ChatNoir! What are doing here?"

She was nervous. She wasn't ready for him to find out not like this. ChatNoir was jealous of Chatblanc and ChatNoir want to make that clear by kissing his Lady. ChatNoir was outstanding kisser.