Guilty

He was on top of her. Both of their bodies echoed with the pain of the fall. Marinette looked up at Felix and realized that he looks a lot like Adrien. Different eye color and hair style but the rest all the same. She felt guilty blushing to her crushes twin.

"We could do a lot of things in this pawsition."

Felix blurted out.He realized what he said and rosy hue soon made appearance on his cheeks too. He showed Marinette a sly grin.
Marinette instantly thought it was a smile that he was gonna do something with her. In reality he was smiling at his own cat pun.

Manon walked over at the wrong time with a two scoop cone of blueberry ice cream.

"Meany! Get off of Marinette!" She yelled.

Manon thought that he was gonna do something to her but she was to young to understand what.

"Manon, it's not what you..."

"Make me."

Felix interrupted as he pressed his body closer to Marinette's. Manon walked over and threw her ice cream on his face. Marinette let a giggle escape her breath.

"I'm gonna get you! You little brat."

Felix scolded as he glared Manon, why he was still on top of Marinette the world may never now. Manon ran away from the scary Felix.

"That was me....AN!"

Marinette scolded as the cold ice cream dripped off of Felix into her shirt. Blushing more red then before, Felix got up to avoid more awkwardness. Marinette soon noticed his eye darted to the dripping blue ice cream.

"Hey Felix! You can't walk around with ice cream on your face."

Marinette said trying to force his wondering eyes upwards.

"Watch me, Dupain."

"Nope, you are going to get cleaned off."

"I can lick myself clean." Felix joked.

"Eww... I'll follow you until you do."
Persistent Marinette said.

"I'll tail everyone your a crazy stalker."

"You wish I was your stalker."

"Aw, does you stalker heart belong to someone else?" Felix said with a sly grin.

'She's horrible a keeping her own secrets. I'm surprised Adrien doesn't know already.'

"What?! Who told you?!" Marinette freaked.

'Does he know I like Adrien. Love Adrien.'

She thought as she followed the flirtatious blond with a slight pinker face then usual.

"It's obvious. As obvious as ChatNoir caving on his lady's whims."

"Chat doesn't cave on her every whim."

"Chat? How informal of you."

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant."

'The nerve of him!'

Marinette thought as her brain floated into irritated brain soup.

"Does my brother know you have Chat as a romantic interest?"

"Leather, is not to my liking and who says I like Adrien?"

"I'm secretly akumatized and my power is reading minds."

"If you want powers you should of asked for a sense of decency."

"Dupain is that a hint of sass I detect?"

"Hint? It was supposed to a hole bucket full but I guess the well ran dry."

Felix rolled his eyes.