Assuming

Marinette walked threw the school's court. It was Friday afternoon. It was slow week. She sat in her usually sit. Finding herself staring at Adrien's empty sit. 'He's been gone for several days, I hope he's okay.' Marinette thought.

She was worried about many things. ChatNoir, Adrien, and how she was gonna handle a one on one akuma attack. As she jotted meaningless words onto her notebook, a familiar face burst threw the doors. Not Alya. Not Nino. Not Chloé they were already there and seated.

It was none other then Paris missing model. Marinette didn't know how to react. Him returning only solved one of her problems. Adrien spotted Marinette and their eyes locked. Adrien ran up to her. He didn't bother to greet Nino or anybody else. He needed to hug Marinette. He needed to know she was alright.

"Adrien?"

Marinette squealed as they both heard the click of Alya's iPhone.

"Shhh... just let me hold you a little longer."

The whole class was obsoletely speechless. Nobody understood why Marinette of all people was the first person he came to.

"Adrien...."

The hug they shared was oddly comforting to both of them as if they belonged in each other's arms. Marinette said breaking the silence.

"Hmmm...,"

"You've been gone for several days."

She said trying to hold her composure in front of the class.

"What?"

Adrien remarked pushing away from Marinette. He glanced shot to Nino as if he needed another opinion. Nino shook his head.

"Bro, your dad has your face plastered all over Paris."

Adrien's face was all over Paris before these events but Adrien knew what his friend meant.

"And dude, do you stink!"

Nino said holding his nose and waving his hand.

"Yeh, now that you mention it you smell like that cheese." Kim added waving his hand like Nino.

"Camembert."
Max corrected as he pushed up his glasses.

Adrien didn't realize he was out for so many days. He woke up and new that he had to untransformed, feed Plagg, and hunt down Marinette. He wondered how did his dad cope? Did he go insane thinking not only did he lose his wife but also his son?

"Adrien... I can take you home, if you want?"

Marinette offered. Marinette missed him and was on the verge of tears. She didn't care if she was going to skip the rest of the school day.

"Umm.... that be great."

Adrien said as he left the room with her leaving Chloé on the phone. No doubt she was telling all of Paris, Adrien's back.

Marinette stared at the ground as they reached the gates of Agreste Manor. She wiped a tear on the back of her hand.

"Marinette, are you okay?"

Adrien genuinely sounded concerned. He didn't want her to be upset not ever. Before she knew he had wrapped his hands around her for the second time.

"Don't cry. You hear me." He ordered.

"Adrien.... these are happy tears."

"Their still tears, Marinette."

"I don't know want else to do."

"Smile. I'm back."

Marinette grasp the back of Adrien's jacket and buried her face into his chest and let it all out.
She cry tears for Adrien, she cried for ChatNoir, she even cried for the poor butterflies that get used by Papillon.

Rain started to pour down but neither one moved.  Both could here each other's heartbeat even over the rain. Adrien was okay with letting Marinette use him as a shoulder to cry on. Marinette her a sniffle coming from Adrien. She looked at him with her bluebell eyes and him back with his gorgeous greens.

"I..."

Before any more words could be exchanged Marinette instinctively kissed him. She was on her tip toes. She didn't kiss him on his forehead like she was planning.

"I'm, sorry, meant to kiss forehead but missed."

Marinette nervously sputtered. Adrien, however didn't realize his hands from her waist. Was he to early in assuming that he only had feelings for Ladybug?