Tenacious

"Thank you."

"I didn't sneak you out for your benefit." ChatBlanc replied.

"I'm not thanking you for that. I'm thanking you for thinking of her safety first."

ChatNoir had of course the most tenacious tendencies when it came to his spotted mistress.

"You know she can hold her own."

"I know."

ChatNoir didn't want to emit it. Ladybug could save the world without him but if he wasn't there who would protect her?

"So, your Felix."

ChatNoir said wanting to see if what Paon said was true or just meaningless blabber. ChatBlanc gave him a grin reassuring Paon's words.

"What if I am? It's not like I'm a villain or anything just a free lancer taking joy in Ladybug's presences."

Felix added. He didn't really care if ChatNoir wanted to announce to all of Paris that he was ChatBlanc. ChatNoir paused for a moment debating on what to say next.

"How did you get your Miraculous?"

The first question out of ChatNoir's mouth made ChatBlanc raise a eyebrow.

"I don't really call it a Miraculous simply because it is not one of the main seven. I call it a Marvelous. I've had mine for a year it was a artifact dug up by our uncle." Felix explained.

"We don't have a uncle."

Adrien said a little numb from the news that there were more Miraculouses in the world.

"Yes, we do. Ask Gabriel. You've got questions, he's the one who has the answers."

ChatBlanc said before leaving his brother to his thoughts.  The thought of Miraculouses that have been buried for centuries being dug up to fall into the wrong hands made ChatNoir's stomach turn.

ChatNoir didn't use his baton to travel on the rooftops instead he walked the streets. There was no need for him to hurry. He hadn't used cataclysm. He thought about all the things he's been through and what he knows.

He need a expert opinion. The only opinion he valued in a situation like this. The one who knows everything. Plagg, his kwami. With one simple command and a duck into a alley. He was back to being Adrien Agreste.

"I'm starving!"

His kwami complained as Adrien handed him some camembert from his pocket.

"I have some questions, Plagg."

"If it's about Ladybug again,.... I'm on the side with the cheese."

"It's about the other Miraculouses besides the seven."

"Kid, that's a complicated story. But I can sum it up for you."

"Okay, tell me."

Adrien begged impatient with Plagg who was actually in joying his cheese instead of gulping it down like he usually did.

"Ladybug and ChatNoir are the most powerful Miraculouses but their stronger together. I'm not meaning one person wears both but I suppose that's also true. Ladybug and ChatNoir are meant to be a team and other Miraculouses are nearly as strong. This actually more depends if Ladybug and ChatNoir develops their true potential. What ever that is."

Adrien didn't get it. His kwami was eons old and even he didn't know what ChatNoir's true potential is or maybe he knew a didn't want to tell Adrien.

"Plagg,  do you know what true potential is?"

"Kid, that's a dam you don't want to break."

"Why not?"

How else was ChatNoir and Ladybug going to save Paris from villains like Papillon?

"If I told you. You would quit being ChatNoir and Paris needs a ChatNoir."

"Plagg, just tell me why not."

Plagg looked as if he was trying to force  the words Adrien wanted him to say back down into his throat.

"A Ladybug died by ChatNoir. It wasn't directly his fault but she died by his orders. It's a potential that isn't worth reaching."

Adrien stood there motionless and speechless. 'Why was nature so cruel?' He asked himself.