Instinct

Felix thought it was funny his brother had his head buried into a pillow. He was miserable.

"Welcome home, sunshine."

Felix teased. Sunshine was a direct strike both on Adrien's hair color and his personality. Felix was always thought to be a storm cloud that waited to corrupt the sunshine.

"Leave me alone."

"Come on? Mom mistaking you and Dupain as a couple. How could she not? You two were holding  hands."

"She's just a really good friend."

Felix thought his brother was a absolute moron for not seeing that Marinette had feelings for him. Guess, it's obvious to everyone but Adrien.

Felix left his brother to his thoughts as he headed to the Dupain-Cheng to apologize for his family.

The little bell on the door rang as he entered. Marinette stood at the cash register helping their second to last customer. Her father was pulling fresh bread out of the oven. The whole bakery smelled like a mix of chocolate chip cookies and cakes. To simplify it was nose heaven.

"Dupain."

Felix greeted after he waited patiently for her company. His instinct as a Agreste was to eat all the food but he had to keep his cool.

"Felix, so what do I owe the pleasure?"

She said sarcastically not wanting another Agreste to cause more trouble.

"I came here to apologize for my..."

He didn't know what should he call his family's over dramatic choices.

"families miss behaviors."

"Hello, Adrien nice to see you."

Tom welcomed as he waved his had after placing bread in the display case.

"Dad, this is Felix Agreste."

Marinette corrected. It was extremely common for everyone one to mistake him for Adrien because everyone liked Adrien. Everyone knew Adrien.

"There's two of them?"

Tom questioned wondering if his daughter would be as obsessed with this Agreste as she was the last.

"What do you mean by miss behaviors?"

Sabine asked who was in the back eavesdropping. Marinette gave Felix a glance. Wanting him to say anything but the truth.

"I believe honesty is the best policy..."

"Since when?" Marinette blurted out.

"Marinette!" Her parents scolded wanting Felix to continue.

"I'm deeply sorry for not taking my brother home myself. If I did it would of prevented Marinette witnessing my father in such a undress state."

Sabine and Tom looked at Marinette she tensed up sensing their glances. She looked at Felix begging him to stop.

"I myself am not innocent. I shouldn't of fell on top of her especially in such a public place or left the shower like I did. I hope these actions do affect my brother since the only thing he did was kiss her."

Felix thought if he was going to fess up he was taken Adrien down with the rest of the family.

"My poor baby."

Tom said wrapping his arms around his daughter.

"I thought you should know, not that she didn't mind being mistaken as Adrien's girlfriend by my mother."

"Marinette.."

Sabine commonly said knowing how Marinette felt about Adrien.

"I realize that my apologies will not be excepted and with I'm content with."

Felix said leaving the bakery in awkward silence. Marinette didn't want tell her parents about anything.

"Marinette tell us want happened."

Sabine ordered wanting to know what her poor babies been threw.

"Felix, fell on me then there was ice cream and then I ended up at the Adrien's house. Um.... then stuff happened for a couple weeks. Adrien went missing. Then later he found me. Umm... we umm.... uh...."

Marinette couldn't emit that she kissed him. Yes it was a accident but she couldn't tell her parents.

"Then there was door and Adrien opened it. He shouldn't of opened it."

Marinette finished as she nervously smiled.
Tom didn't want to hear any of it. He wanted her to say innocence forever like all fathers do.