Desire

"If your his brother then then..." she stuttered desiring to come up with a snappy replied.

"Then why aren't you in any of the Agreste family photos?" She timidly spoke up, changing the topic of the conversation entirely.

He anxiously bit the inside of his cheek at the thought of such a sensitive subject.

"I was at boarding school in America, Dupain." He said only revealing part of the undesirable truth.

"You were at boarding school for all of them?"
She curiously asked trying to get more information out of him but he wasn't budging.

"Dupain, drop it."
He spoke with more depth to his voice as if he was upset that the inquisitive Marinette would dare bring up such a subject in the Agreste Household.

Marinette shivered at the spine tingling way he said her last name. It reminded her of all the hateful things that Chat had said when he was shot by one of Dark Cupid's arrows.

'Since he isn't. But he's not. But he could be. What if he is? But he can't be? Right? He does look like. He can't be. Can he? He's an Agreste?He can't be? Can he?'
Those were the incomplete thoughts that rattled in her mind.

"Um... uh.... ADRIEN !!"
She accidentally blurted out still thinking of Chat Noir being closer then she thought.

"Uh... papers for Adrien."
She said rubbing the back of her head trying to think of somethings else to cover up her mistake.

"Ponytails,"

He started to say as he got uncomfortably close to Marinette. The only thing that was keeping the two from touching was Felix's book and Adrien's makeup work. Marinette blushed pink then panicked at the tense situation.
She didn't want anyone to be this close to her. The only exemptions were ChatNoir and Adrian.

"M'Lady, I guess Adrien's keeping us apart."
Is what Marinette's mind registered as coming out of Felix's lips.

"What?!" she nervously shouted, hoping that's not what he said.

"Ponytails, I guess Adrien's work is harder then I thought but he won't be able to accommodate for my excelled education level." He bragged as he handed Adrien's homework back to her.

"By the way, Dupain , I do not appreciate playing the part of the mailman for Adrien the procrastinator." He bluntly added when he noticed Marinette caught a glimpse of the book he was reading.

Marinette could hear his mood change in his voice form calm and collected to just plain out irritated.

"He'll be back to that miserable excuse that you call a school, tomorrow . He'll probably accompany you and his other idiotic companions. I'm overwhelmed with joy at the thought of him being out of my fur."

Marinette was too annoyed with his uptight attitude to catch the semi-familiar cat pun.

"Some brother you are!" She shouted as she stormed out not to fond of the way he treats he's twin.

"Bye, hope you never comeback." Felix said near the same moment she shouted at him.

"I'm a bad brother? Does she even know the real Adrien?"
Felix questioned, not realize the irony in his second question.