Satisfactory

A day passes. All is good for the heroes. No Papillon in sight. Not one Akuma which uneased Marinette. What if he's planning something? Something big. Something her and ChatNoir can't surive? Many questions ran threw her mind. 

Did she except anyone to care? Sure she had affairs of her heart to tend to but she'd rather deal with a upcoming super villian then matters of the heart. In truth she was doubting if she had more feelings for ChatNoir then Adrien Agreste.

She wasn't nervous around him, she was comfrotable. He wanted to know how her day went. He listened when she talked about her sew machine. How she had to replace the needle which was a hastle when she made the swimsuits.

Adrien was cute, there was no doubt about that. He has a disfuntional family compared to her's. He liked to keep to himself. He usaully had a Chloe latched to his arm or off on a photo shoot. When he smiled it seemed to make all Marinette's fears and aniexty wash away.

Felix was stuck up but he had a slight chance of becoming something great. She knew he hated to be in crowds and looked quite good with his shirt off. He was paler then Adrien so maybe he hated the sunlight. She also knew he disliked kids.

Then there was Nathaneal who shared her most kept secert. He was FireFox and she being Ladybug could bring stress to their parntership. The would try to protect each other at all cost which could be bad in times of Akuma attacks.

Nathaneal and her had more things in common then with her other suitors. He was an artist and her a designer. With a combinatintion like that they could concoure anything. She could borrow his opinion when designing and finalizing. 

She knew that she would have to pick and pick soon. She couldn't string them all along. Marinette knew that the boy she wanted to pcik in the past was probably not the one she would pick now. She matured maybe not by much but enough to make a impact on her choice.

"Tikki, who do you think I should choose?"

She asked needing a second opinion.

"Marinette, I can't choose because my opinion is influnced by past Miraculous users."

"That doesn't help at all."

She sighed. She hated this. She needed someone, anyone to tell her who to pick.  To make this easy. She loved both Adrien and ChatNoir. She couldn't elimante Felix not just yet. She had so many things in common with Nathaneal it was a shame to ignore something like that.

Not one of her chioces were bring satisfactory. What if she choose wrong? She couldn't just rip feelings off like a band aid. She didn't want to hurt anyone. ChatNoir would probably break if Marinette did so after Ladybug told him it was never gonna happen. And how would he react to her being the one that broke his heart? Not once but twice.Marinette finished of thinking of her pros and cons. She knew what her answer was going to be.