Resucing

"ChatNoir?"

A soft voice asked.

"Tikki, he's not waking up? What do I do? I can't take him to the hospital. He's in his suit."

Marinette panicked. Choice was no longer a threat but she never asked the truth or dare question that ChatNoir remembers. Choice's real powers were destroying memories causing the victims to go into a state of comatose. ChatNoir, of course was no exception.

"What am I going to do with you?"

She asked ChatNoir as he laid on the bed above her computer. She petted his blonde hair. She carried him as if a prince rescuing a princess from some sort magical villain. Which ironically was the sum of their life except the roles were reversed.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Marinette picked up her phone.

"Girl, were are you? I need your help."

"Help? For what?"

Marinette timidly asked not wanting to leave ChatNoir's side.

"Didn't you hear? After Choice's attack nobody can find Adrien."

"Adrien? Missing? How can I help?"

She replied then she looked at ChatNoir and realized even if she loved Adrien it wasn't right to leave ChatNoir.

"Sorry, I can't."

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, why in the city of Paris, can't you?"

"Ummm...."

She need a moment to think. Should she just blurt out the truth. 'Hi, Alya I know best friends are supposed to tell each other everything but I'm Ladybug.' somehow telling her now would probably make matters worse.

"Umm.... Alya just trust me."

"Girl, what if Chloé finds him first and rescues him. And he's all like Chloé my love. And in blink of an eye your sitting in the corner of your house with your hundred cats."

Marinette gazes as ChatNoir for a brief moment.

"Just one, a black one."

Marinette smiled smitten with her kitten joke.

"Well, I'm giving you chance, it expires in three...... two...."

Alya hung up. Marinette took a deep breath.

"Tikki, Adrien's out there somewhere. Nobody can find him."

"And you wanna help, but ChatNoir is partner."

"I promised I'd never leave his side even if my heart wants to be elsewhere."

"Well, at least you've got me as company."

Tikki comment made Marinette smile.

"Your a great friend, Tikki."

"The best."

"Are you sure?"

"I have Eons of relationship advice, love or otherwise, under my belt."

Tikki bragged.

"But, Tikki you don't wear a belt."

Marinette said picking on her tiny friend.

"Marinette, what are you gonna do if ChatNoir wakes up?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, Hi um.. Ladybug me. Yup."

Tikki mocked.

"No, it's not gonna be like that."

"Or worse what if your parents find ChatNoir? In your bed? Oh, things that they would think."

"Tikki!"

Marinette said blushing.

"What? Don't tell me the thought hasn't accrued."

"Tikki, what's gotten into you?"

"If I didn't have tiny hands I could write you a how to book on Ladybug and ChatNoir relationships."

"I prefer auto books anyway."

Marinette guessed that Tikki was acting unusual since most Ladybugs and ChatNoirs ended up together.

"I wonder who's under the mask?"

Marinette asked fiddling with the edge of ChatNoir's mask.