Luke Alvez Catch Up (Part 2)

How he hugs you
Luke wraps his arms around your waist tight and lifts you off the ground a bit. He buries his nose in your neck, breathing in deep. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck, your hands are up in his hair a bit and he makes you feel so loved. You wouldn't trade his hugs for anything.

PDA
Luke loves PDA on an insane level. He always wants to hold your hand or have his arm wrapped around your waist. You weren't as big of a fan of it because you didn't want to encourage that behavior at the office but when you were out of the office it wasn't a big deal. You liked having him always there, it made you feel secure.

Stolen kisses
Since you and Luke worked together and you weren't supposed to have in office relationships, Luke and you would have to sneak around if you wanted any kiss through out the day. It made the relationship a little more exciting and you both loved it. Sometimes he would catch you off guard while you were turning the corner and those were the most passionate kisses. They were your favorite.

Nicknames
Luke called you his Princessa or Babe
You called Luke Sweetie and Baby

Pillow Fight!
"That was probably the longest day I have ever had," you slump into your apartment with Luke behind you.
"Yeah, that was a rough one," you both dropped on the couch with a big huff. There was a pillow placed under you making you uncomfortable so you lulled it from behind you and accidentally hit Luke's arms.
"Hey," You touched his arm in apology. He shrugged it off and hit your arm with a pillow as well. You grabbed the pillow right next to you to whack him and he had done the same. A full blown pillow fight had erupted. He chases you around until he caught you and tackled you onto the couch. You both giggled until Luke cut off the laugh with a slow passionate kiss. The pillow fight had turned into a full make out session. Slow kisses every where while his hands explored every inch of your body. The two of you ended up laying on the couch and falling asleep together since you were both so tired from work and then ran around.

How you cuddle
Luke loved to cuddle all the time, no matter where you two were. The couch, bed, the car. He found new ways to always touch you, just to make sure that you were still there with him. When you were on the couch he would pull you onto his lap so your legs would lay across his and your back against the end of the couch. His hands would roam up and down your legs, they were in your hair, his lips on you neck, cheeks, your ears, shoulders and anywhere else he could put them. And it wasn't always sexual, he just wanted to make sure you were there and he wanted to show you that he loves you.

How they kiss you
Luke has different modes with you. When he needs some, his kisses are long and slow with a lot of passion. He would lightly bite your lips, run his tongue across them and slip out moans into your mouth to let you know he wanted more. When he was in a less sexual mood, his kisses were slow and wet, he would leave them down your neck from your lips. His scruff would make you giggle and he would giggle in return. No matter what kind of kiss he was giving you, they were your favorite and you wouldn't change a thing.

What you wear of his
Since you both worked at the BAU, you both had similar wardrobes. You occasionally, if you hadn't done laundry or were on a case and didn't have a shirt, you would borrow a long sleeved dress shirt. You would just tuck it in and make it loose so it would be comfy and still professional. The shirt smelled like him and it made Luke feel so good, that you were his and that you were proud to show it.

What he wears of yours
Again, you and Luke had similar wardrobes but couldn't really wear any of your clothes to work. However, he would sometimes wear your Hans t-shirts even though he had his own. He wore them when he was missing you or just whenever. When he worked out, he would also wear one of your sweat bands on his wrist.