Luke Alez - Imagine #2

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SOME SMUTTY THINGS!!! 

Late Night

The team just had successfully taken down another killer but it was drained a lot out of them. They all piled into the jet and settled down in their seats. Luke sat across from you and he was just looking out the window, looking a little upset. You tap his shoe with your foot, "Are you alright?" He turned and looked at you. 

"Oh, yes I️ am fine," he wasn't convincing you and he could see it. "Just a rough case I️ guess, I️ don't know." You smiled at him, you had been doing this a lot longer than he had and you knew that sometimes cases just got you. Even if they weren't the worst you had seen or worked, sometimes they just really got to you. 

"Listen, sometimes cases just get to you for no reason," you tell him. He nods and looks back out the window. You decide that maybe he didn't want to talk so you pull out a book and begin to read. However, a few minutes later, he taps your foot with his. You look up to him and smile, thinking he was ready to talk. However, all he did was the motion for you sit on his lap. He sat facing forward and too sat sideways, leaning your back against the wall. You looked at him still thinking that he was ready to talk but all he did was wrap his arms around you and lean his head on your shoulder. 

He had fallen asleep there but luckily the ride wasn't too long so you were able to wake him up when you landed. The whole team stumbled out to their cars and you decided that it was going to be your job to take Luke home. "Hey, come on. Let me drive you." He got on the passenger side of your car and you took him back to his apartment. 

"Want me to go up with you?" He nodded and you guys made your way upstairs.
When you got up to his apartment, he set his bags down and wrapped his arms around you and a very tight hug. You hugged him back, thinking that he just needed some attention. 

However, the sweet hug cake with forehead kisses that turned to a quick peck on the lips that morphed into some intense kissing. Luke's hands were in your hair, tugging slightly. He then slipped his hands under your shirt and let his fingers trace designs on your stomach and back. Your hands played with the buttons on his shirt until he began to unbutton them hastily. You guided his shirt off and let your hands trace over his shoulders and down his arms until his shirt was on the ground and your fingers laced together. 

Luke leaned in a kissed your neck, his kisses were messy and wet. Your hands went back up into his hair letting Luke's hands come low around your waist. He gripped your hips tight, pulling them closer to his. You could feel the bulge in his pants and you could feel his eagerness in his kiss. He lifted you to his waist and you wrapped your legs around him. 

He walked you to his counter and set you down. His lips moved from yours to your jaw and neck, his kisses went all the way to your shirt. He tugged at the bottom of your shirt and you lifted it over your head. HIs eyes went down to your chest but quickly back to your (your eye color) eyes. You pulled him back to your lips by his belt. You hand stayed there as he nipped at your bottom lip, letting out a deep moan into your mouth. 

You wrapped your legs around him pulling his hips even closer to yours and you let your hand lazily pull at his belt buckle until it was undone. You let your hands travel back up to his hair and neck causing him to become annoyed with your teasing. "Come on," He whispers to you but you cut him off with a slow passionate kiss. 

Luke's hands slipped down to your hips and butt, slightly squeezing. It made you jump a little making Luke giggle. You allow your hands to slip back down to his belt and you tug it out from around his waist. Luke unbuttons your jeans, unzips them and pulls them down a bit. They get stuck, obviously, but when you tug his down, they fall to the floor. 

Luke lifts you up and you wrap your legs around him, not once did he take his eyes off you (even when you both almost fell over). He placed you down on his bed and laid you down. He kissed your lips, your jaw, your neck and your chest until he reached the top of your jeans. Luke's hands tugged them down to your thighs and he was trying to be all sexy but they got stuck down at the bottom of your ankles making you both giggle. 

"I'm sorry about that," he was getting more nervous than you would have thought, his hands were shaky and he was already a little sweaty. "No it's all alright but are you okay?" He nods and smirks at you. You pull him down to kiss him by his hair, his left-hand goes down to your hip and plays with your pantie line but you let your hand go down to his box waistband. 

You wanted to wait for him to get up the nerve to pull yours down but he was hesitant. You began to sit up and he helped you, not once breaking your kiss. He helped you up all the way and you turned him around to sit on his lap. His hands went back to your hips and legs. You rocked your hips against him slightly teasing him some more and just as the kiss was getting back to insanely passionate, you broke it off and looked down at him. 

You reached behind you to unhook your bra but he stopped you. His hands traced where yours were until he was to the hooks on your bra. He struggled a bit to unhook it but he got it eventually. You dropped it behind you on his floor letting him look at you. However, as soon as he saw you he looked right back at your eyes. 

"It's okay, you can look." He just kissed your lips and let his hands run free to explore your chest and your body. Your hands were in his hair, tugging and pulling a bit. He shifted and put his hands under your legs to lay you back down. His lips followed where his hands were not just moments before. He nipped and left love bites on your chest making you giggle at how ticklish it was.

 His lips went passed your chest and down to the waistline of your panties. He bit the waistband and pulled them down and tossed them on the floor behind them where your bra and jeans were laying down.  Luke came back up to kiss you and you tugged down at his boxers. He tugged them the rest of the day and leaned his hips down to you. You felt him on your leg and ached for him and he knew. 

You dragged your foot up his leg and wrapped your own around his hip. "Wait, are you sure about this?" Luke stopped and pulled away from you. "Of course, you didn't just work me all up for nothing." He leaned back down and kissed you the reached for his dresser. There was a fill box of condoms in the top drawer. Luke ripped open the packet with his teeth and placed it over himself. Luke lined himself up and entered you slow and deep making the both of you gasp. Luke has his eyes closed and was just laying still for the moment.

 "Luke, move your hips," you breathe at him. He slightly moved his hips, sliding out and back into. He was very slow, gentle and came in uneven thrusts. He was tense and moving strange, he needed to relax. "Let me help," you tell him but he shakes his head. "I'm sorry I haven't really done this in a while." 

You told him to just relax and just do what he needs. He calmed down and pushed into you again, he was a lot better. Luke got into a gentle and quicker pace and then asked if you were okay. You smiled and pulled his lips down to yours. He got a little distracted and you messed up his rhythm a bit. 

"Let me help?" You just wanted to make sure he was enjoying himself too so he let you straddle him and ride him. Luke closed his eyes and leaned his head back slightly. He let out a louder moan and put his hands on your back. 

As you kept going, he was getting a little anxious about not doing anything and you could tell because he couldn't sit still. Your hand traced his torso down to his hip and helped him thrust his hips up into you.

 You could tell that he liked it very much by the moaning and swearing. Luke started to get tired, his legs began to shake under your weight and you knew that you needed to finish quick. In a moment of distraction from you, Luke flips your body to the side and gets on top of you. He leaned down to your ear and whispers, "I want to finish you." 

His voice sent chills down your spine and before you could recover, he re-entered you and began thrusting in and out of you. He was a lot more confident in his movements and he was a faster, helping you to reach your climax.  You were close and you could feel him twitch inside of you letting you know he was close as well. 

"Luke, I um..." You began but couldn't finish. "Me too," he grunted into your ear and began to leave love bites on your neck. All it took was a few more thrusts for you to come, your walls tightened around him and he released inside of the condom.

"Well, if I knew that would happen if I joined the team, I would have joined a lot sooner," Luke whispered into your ear.  You giggled and kissed him again.