Imagine #3: JJ - Part 3!

You came to a few minutes later just to see that JJ's wrists were being tied behind her back. You went to stop whoever was doing it but your hands had already been tied behind your back.  "Alrigthy," you mumble to yourself. "You can hear the victims dad asking his wife what they were going to do about JJ and I. "Harold, don't worry," she says. "We will do what we did to our son." Then it all hits you. The parents did it.  Their son was a gambler and they didn't like it but he was bringing them money. But when he met the girl he wanted to marry, he said he was going to be done with gambling.  His parents and become dependent on his funds and didn't like the girl so they killed him and the girl. You tap JJ's foot and her head springs up. "Hey," you whisper. "You okay?" You ask her. She nods and that's when the couple notices that you both were awake. The women began to walk towards you, then you saw the crime scene photos of the girls body. She was completely mutilated, someone hated her.  You suddenly got scared and your tongue got glued to the top of your mouth. Just when you were about to speak up, Hotch and Spencer burst through the front door. Then Derek, Rossi and Emily come in through the back and they all surround the group of unsubs. You and JJ both take a deep breath of relief and in 5 minutes, all the police cars had been filled with unsubs and you were sitting in the back of ambulance.  The EMT's were buzzing around you when JJ came and sat by you. "Hey slugger," she says. "Hey," you reply quietly and look down at your hands. "You okay?" JJ asks and you nod. "It's not you fault," she says and bumps your shoulder. You nod again and keep looking at your hands. "Why don't we go get something to eat," she asks. That snapped you right out of the trance you were in. "Heck yea," you said and started for the car.  

Everyone met at the restaurant and you all ate together. You talked and laughed and got to know your co workers so much more than before.  Hotch had a son named Jack, Rossi was writing another book, Emily has a cat named Sergio, and Spencer was a Trekki. It was like a dream come true, you couldn't even believe it.  At the end of the meal, everyone went back to the hotel to grab your bags to head back home.  

On the plain, when you had finally settled down, you realized you were really tired. You flopped down into a chair and JJ flopped down right next to you. The jet took off and within 10 minutes and everyone was asleep but you and JJ in 20.  "So," she says, "How was your first case as and FBI agent?" She asks. "You know? I thought I would be better at it," you reply with a laugh. "You did great," JJ replies, "Don't worry about it." You take a deep breath and close your eyes. JJ leans her head on your shoulder and you both fall sleep.

"Hey," Spencer said as he tapped your shoulder. "We've landed," he said. You and JJ were the last ones to leave the jet. "Hey, why don't you crash at my place. It's closer than yours," JJ says, pulling you to her car. "Alright," you respond and let her take you. You both climb in her car and drive home. The drive was quiet, the radio was on but not enough to hear it (at least not if you are this tired).  JJ pulled into her driveway and both of you stumble into JJ's apartment. She closes the door and locks it, "Want a drink before we go to sleep?" You look around her apartment, it was warm and inviting but looked like no one lived there because it was so perfect. "Uh... Yea," you reply and sit down at the bar. She pours you both a glass of wine and the two of you make small talk to each other. 

"Okay," JJ cuts you off. "Enough with this small talk," JJ had about 3 glasses of wine by now and was completely out of it. "Okay then," you reply.  "You know..." JJ starts. "You know what?" You ask her. She doesn't say anything, she just looks at you and you look back.  You have no idea what to do so you just look back at her.  Faster than anything, JJ leans in a her lips crash on yours. Her lip balm was minty, and tasted like Christmas. Her hands find their way into your hair and you respond by placing your hands on her hips and pulling her closer. You lean your head to the side a little to deepen the kiss and she takes advantage of it. She pushes you with her body to the couch and gets on top of you. You break the kiss and say, "Wait JJ." She sits up and you do too. "I'm sorry," she says, looking humiliated. "It's okay. I just need to take this slow," you respond to her. "Sounds reasonable," she says and gets up. She walks through the hallway, "I'm going to sleep, do you want to come." You smile and get off the couch. The two of you crawl into bed and fall asleep in 5 minutes.

Okay I finally finished. I am sorry it took forever, I had no ideas what so ever. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it because I had fun writing it for you.