#3 Your first kiss

Derek Morgan
You two had just been to a nice restaurant and had a great dinner. The two of you laughed through the whole dinner. You really had a great time, but the date was coming to an end. You two had been on about 4 dates now and he still hadn't kissed you. You were a little worried that he was only seeing you because he felt sorry or something. You decided to just let it go and relax. Enjoy your time with him. Derek talks to you the whole way back to your apartment building, you nodded along but couldn't stop thinking about why he wouldn't kiss you. When you arrive he opens your car door for you and asked, "Hey... You've been really quiet. Is everything okay?" You looked at him and contemplated telling him that you're fine or asking him why he hadn't kissed you yet. You decided to just go with the first option. "Yea, I'm fine." You said with a reassuring smile. "Alright, I'll walk you in." He said not fully believing you. You two walked in silence with your hands laced together. When you got to your door, you both turned to looked at each other. He didn't say anything so you got your keys and began to unlock your door. "Wait," he said sharp and quick. "Uh... Goodnight." You felt your heart sink, you thought he was going to kiss you but he didn't. "Yea, goodnight Derek." You turned back around to walk through your door, just then he grabbed your arm and whipped you around. He crashed his lips against yours, his lips were so soft and just how imagined. Perfect. His hands found your waist and gripped tight. You turned your head to the right to deepen the kiss, he began to get greedy. Derek pushed you in to you apartment  and shut the door with his foot behind you. He kept kissing you, rough yet so gentle. He pulled away suddenly and looked  down at you. "Sorry that I didn't kiss you earlier. I... I was afraid that it wouldn't be good enough." You giggled and say, "The wait was worth it." He leaned in again and you kissed all night.

Aaron Hotchner
You and Aaron were walking through the park on your way home from dinner, it was dark and you two were just walking and enjoying the view. About halfway through the park, it starts pouring rain. You scream and yell run. The two of you find a tree large enough to cover yourself. But just barley, the two of you were so close. Bodies almost touching, you look at him and giggle. He gives you a smile and says, "Oh you must be cold, here." He says offering you his coat. You nod and he puts it around your shoulders allowing you two to get closer. By now both of your bodies are touching. "Thanks Aaron," you say as you pull a strand of slightly wet hair behind your ear. The two of you just look at each other and let out small giggles. When the two of you looked at each other, he looked so handsome with little rain drops in his hair and on his nose. All the sudden you got this feeling that you needed to kiss him so you lifted your heels and pressed your lips to his. He was shocked at first and didn't react, but when he figured out was going on he reacted in the perfect way. He placed one hand gently on the small of your back and the other on your cheek and deepened the kiss. You two kissed gently and sweetly for about 15 minutes and then you realized it stopped raining. The two of you walked home hand in hand exchanging small talk.

Spencer Reid
The thing you hated most about being a writer is the writers block you would get. You sigh and look at the clock at the bottom of your computer. 3:02 A. M. You groan and decide to call Spencer. He always helped with the writers block and making the passages better. "Hello?" He says, sounding surprisingly awake. "Hey..." You let the last half of the word hang in the air. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" He asks sounding a bit worried. You can hear him stand or sit up. "Yea... I'm fine. I- I just have horrible writers block," you say with a sigh. "Do you just want to listen to this and help me find a way to proceed?" He doesn't say anything, but you can hear him moving around. "I'm on my way. And I'll bring ice cream," Spencer says getting a little excited towards the end of the sentence. "Oh thank you!" You practically shout into the phone. He tells you he'll be there in a bit and you decide to fix yourself up a little bit. Just when you finish you hear a small and quiet knock on your door. You quickly walk toward your foot and open it swiftly. Spencer is standing there wearing a small and caring smile holding two spoons and cookie dough ice cream. You smile, gently grab the ice cream and head back to your laptop. He follows you in, shutting the door behind him and sits down by you on the couch. "So what seems to be the problem? He asks handing you a spoon. "I just don't know where to go from here... I mean I was on such a roll and then I just had nothing!" You half shout the last part and stab your spoon into the soft ice cream. "Here, let me see," he says reaching for your laptop. You scoot closer to him and set your head on his shoulder as he reads what you have written so far. When he is finished, he tells you how he thinks you can improve it. After he is finished he hands you back the laptop and you start writing and reading out loud what you are writing. He gives you advice as you go and you finish what you needed to in a matter of hours. When you two finish reading through it, you get excited and yell, "Yes! This is it! We did it!" He smiles and turns a little red in his cheeks as well as the tip of his nose. "I guess so... It -it's really good. And I me—" You cut him of by grabbing his face and pressing your lips together. It was nothing but a peck on the lips. However, it felt like lighting between you two for just that one second. After you pull away he just looks at you with no expression really. You sigh and set your laptop on the coffee table. Heading to the kitchen with the spoons and the empty ice cream container you hear him get up. Just as your turning around from setting the spoons in the sink, Spencer grabs your cheeks and kisses you. This time he didn't let go and didn't stop kissing you. The two of you loved every minute of each other. His lips were soft and knew what to do to make you melt. Your hands found his curly hair and let out small moans as he kisses you. You were like putty in his hands and he loved it.