Imagine #7: Aaron Hotchenr

The pounding of your alarm started to ring right at 6:35. You go to reach for the alarm but fail to reach with your small arms.  Aaron reaches over and whacks the alarm clock for you. "Thank you," you mumble into his chest. He pulls you in closer and takes a deep breath.  You two lay there for about 5 more minutes. Aaron has you pulled so close to you, he was dreading the work day that was ahead. He kept rubbing small circles on the small of your back, keeping you close to him.  You had your hands around his waste and all you wanted was to keep him right next to you.  But those 5 perfect minutes were ruined by the sound of Aaron's phone ringing. He moans and reaches for his phone.  Afraid that he would leave, you wrapped a leg around him-- however, that made getting the phone difficult. He finally got it and answered, "Hello." His voice was hoarse and tired. He placed his other hand on the back on your head, playing with you hair. You can hear the person on the other line telling Hotch that he has to go to Nebraska.  He hangs up and kisses your hair line. "I need to go," he says trying to peel you off of him. "No," was all you could manage in response. He laughs and pokes your side making you jump but it was a long enough distraction that Aaron slipped from your gripped and got out of bed. You pull the blankets and pillows up in to a ball so you can watch him as he tried to find his belt.  He notices you watching him and stops looking for his belt. He sits on the side of your bed and leans down. "I'm sorry," he says and runs his fingers through your hair.  "I know," you tell him. He stands up and see his belt.  "It's just that mornings really suck. How will I ever be able to make it without you?" You ask him with sleepy, puppy dog eyes. He smiles at you and slips on a shoe, "I don't know. But how will I make it through this case without my sunshine?" He asks leaning in for a kiss.  While you two kissed, you grabbed his badly tied tie and pull his body close enough for you to grab the top of his pants.  You pull him down on top of you without breaking the kiss. You can feel him smiling into the kiss but he breaks the kiss and gets up. You sigh at his absence close you eyes. "I love you and I'll call you when I land," Aaron says as he rushes around to find his badge. "I love you too," you say into the pillows and he is gone. Mornings suck but they really suck without Aaron.