#43- They walk in on you changing

Derek Morgan

You were getting ready in the morning and Derek had left for you to change into your new sun dress.

"I forgot my... oh my," Derek says with a laugh. You snap your head around and look at him. He has a mischievous smile on him and walked over to you. You could feel the blood rushing to your cheeks but then remembered that Derek has actually seen you before.

"You look beautiful," he tells you and kisses your cheek.

Aaron Hotchner

You and Aaron had both just gotten off work and put Jack to bed. You both were exhausted and just needed to get to bed. You started to get undressed right there in front of him, he didn't take much to it until you turned around and he realized he was staring at you. You smiled at him and began to put a t shirt on.

"You can leave it off, if you want...' Aaron tells you. You leave the t shirt on the floor and hop into bed with Aaron.

Spencer Reid

You had gotten home and needed to take a bath after a long day. You slipped your shoes off at the door, your coat off on the living room floor, and continued to undress as you walked to the bathroom. By the time you made it to the bathroom, you were almost fully undressed and Spencer came to say hello to you.

"He- Oh I'm-m s-sorry," Spencer says and walks quickly out the door. You laugh and shake your head at his boyish behavior.

"Wait Spence," you say and walk into the hall in only your underwear and bra. He turns a little towards you, but not all the way so he still couldn't see you. "Come on," you say and get him to take a bath with you.

JJ

You were trying to find something to wear for the day but had no luck. "Ugh," you say and walk out to see JJ sipping her morning coffee at the dining table. JJ looks up and says, "You can't be mad and look that good at the same time." She giggles and sets her mug down.

"I can't find anything the wear," you say and march back into the room. You can hear JJ's footsteps coming into the room. She comes in and sees you on the bed looking rather overwhelmed. She shakes her head and goes over to the closet. She carefully pics out a few pieces of clothing and holds them up for you to see. You nod and take to clothes from her. She giggles and goes out to get her coffee so she can watch while you get dressed. (Not in a creepy way tho)