Imagine #1: Spencer Reid

This was a request from @SisiWhitlock1105, I hope it was what you wanted! Thank you so much!

You take a deep breath and close the door to your car. You check your phone and see that Spencer texted you saying he was going to be home a little late. Typical, you think and begin to walk to the door to your home.  After you get inside and all settled, you sit on the couch. Should I tell him? You think and sigh. You decide to call JJ, she always knows what to do. You had told her the news when you first found out. She was really excited but you told her not to say anything. "Hello," she says awful cheery for someone who's been in Wyoming staying in a hotel that smells like urine and has no running water. "Hey," you say, trailing off the last part of your sentence. "What's up?" She says, "Did you tell him yet?" JJ says sounding eagerly. "Tell who what?" You hear Emily in the back. You hear JJ whisper the news into Emily's ear. "What? Reid didn't say anything..." she says but begins to fade out. "I know! I'm nervous to tell him Em..." you sigh and the other side goes quiet. "All us girls are going out for dinner when we get back, okay?" Says JJ, making you feel a lot better. You hear a few okay's from the other side of the line and say okay yourself.

During dinner, Emily, JJ, and Penelope all convinced you to tell him. "I mean, it's good news," says Emily, "How bad can telling Reid be. He'll be so excited!" You nod in agreement and decide to tell him. After you said good bye to everyone, you drove home excited to tell Spencer the news. When you pull into the drive way, you practically jump out of the car and run into the house. Spencer was curled up on the couch fast asleep. You smile and decide to let hime take his nap before you tell him. You sit on the couch by him and grab the book you left on the coffee table. Carefully, you pull out your book mark and begin where you left off. 

About 30 minute later you notice that your stomach is kind of feeling fuzzy. Maybe it was something I ate, you think. You decide to just, sort of, push though it and continue reading. However, after a few minutes you get up and run to the bathroom. In between the sound of you vomiting, you hear Spencer run into the bathroom after you. He pulls your hair back and rubs your back. "Hey, you alright?" He asks when you're done and you lean into him. He takes you in his arms and rubs your back to make sure you don't throw up again. "Spencer, I have something to tell you," you say feeling nervous again. "Alright," he says sounding concerned. "Spence, I'm pregnant..." you say felling awkward so you snuggle more into him. "I know," he says laughing and hugging you tighter. He kisses your forehead and lets you fall asleep right there in his arms. When he is sure that you are completely asleep, he takes you to bed and lets you curl up into the crook of his neck. "I'm going to be a dad..." he says to himself before he fell asleep next to you.