JJ Preferences Add (Part 3)

26) Nicknames

Your nickname(s) for JJ are:  sweety and babe. Pretty generic but JJ loved them.

JJ's nickname(s) for you are:  cutie and sexy.  Your nicknames always made you blush and JJ loved making you blush.

27) Cuddles

There was nothing that the two of you loved more than cuddling up in a blanket and watching TV all day.  You both loved having each other right there next to one another.

28) What you wear of theirs

You would always take JJ's shoes from her. She had a large selection of really comfortable shoes and were really cute and you loved to wear them.  JJ never minded you wearing your shoes, it was an easy way to please you.

  29) What they wear of yours

 JJ would wear your sweaters, they always made her feel close to you.  They were also super stylish, that was probably the part of dating you was you two could share all your clothes.

30) How the say "I love you"

JJ would say I love you by just telling you.  When she told you, you knew that she really meant it by the way her eyes filled with love.  Her warm smile and kind eyes just filled you all the way to the top with love.

31)  The pet that you both get

You and JJ get a border collie and name her Mollie.

32) Snow Days!

You and JJ would get all dressed up in your winter gear and go out to get coffee. You and JJ loved to put on super cute sweaters and hats to go outside and walk in the snow.  The two of you would drink your coffee and walk around together just talking about whatever was on your minds. You loved to see JJ with her little nose cold and red, you thought she looked so beautiful like that. JJ loved how you looked with the snow on your hair and eyelashes, it just made her smile like an idiot.

33) You cute couple photo

34)  How they say 'I'm sorry'

JJ would would be honest with you and tell you. She was very good at being persuasive, she would explain to you how sorry she was. It would take a minute but she would eventually win you over.

35) Your love quote

JJ:  "You're cute. Can I keep you?"

36) Strangest place you two have done 'it'

You and JJ were on your way home from something and she couldn't keep it together anymore. She pulled over the car, in the middle of no where, and told you to take your pants off.  Every time the two of you think about it, you have to laugh. It was the worst idea that either of you have had ever but it always makes a funny story.