Imagine #3: JJ

@SisiWhitlock1105 requested this one. Again... I am sorry it took forever.  I hope you like it though.  

First day at a new high school. Ew, you think and open the door.  It was a disaster in the halls, you almost got run over four times! You are only 5'2'' on a good day, how were you ever going to avoid being trampled by all these 6" foot basketball players.  The whole day was a drag and you felt like you were trying to walk through an endless sludge of mud and giant trees.  The only thing you were looking forward to was getting on the soccer field and playing with the team.  The only thing you didn't think of though, was being the new girl sucks.  However, that didn't come to your mind till you got to the field.  Let's just say practice was hell and some of the girls were really mean and made you feel unwelcome.  The next was pretty sucky, you learned a few of the girls names on your team and was starting to become friends with a girl named Sophie. She seemed nice a was a good friend to have on the soccer team. 

One day in homeroom, Sophie came to sit with you. "Hey (y/n)," she said sitting down. "This is JJ," Sophie says, pointing to a blonde haired girl. "Hi," JJ says and shakes your hand. "How are you liking school here?'' JJ asks you with the brightest smile you've ever seen.  "It's alright," you say smiling back at JJ. She's so pretty, you think as she goes on about... hell you don't even know.  You normally don't feel this way about people -not that you're against the whole gay or bisexual thing but you don't want to complicate things. Plus you wanted to work on you career and school before seeing anyone like that.  You push the thought out of your head and listen too JJ again.  She and Sophie were talking about some dance that was coming up. "Hey! You should come!" JJ says looking to you. "Uh.." you say realizing that you were still staring at her. "When is it?" You say, giving a weak smile.  "This Saturday!" Both of the girls say together. "Of course I'll be going with my boyfriend, but you and JJ can go," Sophie says. "Okay," you say with a huge smile. "Sounds like a deal," JJ says getting some homework out. 

You and JJ spent all Saturday together getting ready for the dance and you two talked for ever. Well, JJ did and you listened to her talk.  By the end of the day, you guys knew each other so well you were practically best friends.  Both of of you went to the dance and met Sophie. She was dancing with her boyfriend by the punchbowl and laughing.  All of you danced all night and had the best night ever.

Over the next couple weeks, you and JJ had gotten super close.  However, it was really hard for you to hide your feelings for you.  Every day it just got harder and harder to just be friends with her. Luckily, you and JJ would be graduating in two weeks so you wouldn't have to worry about it as much.  

Sophie, JJ and you got ready for graduation together.  All of you guys were excited but inevitably, the whole thing was a bust.  Until you got to the graduation party that you all had been invited too.  The three of you walked in seeing a zoo.  The whole house was a mess and it was only 11:30.  Someone hands you a drink, he was cute but not really your type.  JJ grabs your hand, "Let's dance!" She yells, dragging you to the living room.  You and JJ danced until you were coated in sweat.  Then some one else, "SPIN THE BOTTLE IN THE MASTER BEDROOM!" Sophie then grabs you too and insists that the three of you play.  

The game was mostly uneventful until JJ spun you.  It was no big deal, you had both played before and new that it didn't mean anything. But it still made you nervous.  She smiles and shrugs at you, you shrug back. "Kiss, kiss, kiss..." the kids around start to chant. JJ makes the first move and starts to lean in.  You respond by leaning in as well.  When your lips touched, it was like electricity. Fireworks were going off and then it was over. She leaned out and acted like it was nothing. In fact, she never mentioned it for the rest of the night.  

The next day, JJ and Sophie came to your house to help you pack up. You were going to be the first to leave for college out of the three of you.  JJ still didn't mention anything about what happened last night and neither did you.  The three of you laughed and talked about memories all day, then the sun went down and your light, bubbly feelings went down too.  Sophie began to get emotional about the memories while you and JJ comforted her.  Sophie fell asleep and that left you and JJ to pack up your stuff.  For most of the time, you two just laughed and kept your thoughts to yourselves as you packed things into boxes.  "I'm going to miss you," JJ said, "You know that, right?" You look up from the box you were trying to tape up. "Of course I know that," you say back to her.  With that, the two of you finished the last box and went to bed.

You laugh and smile at the picture of you and JJ. "The one that got away," you say as you step into the elevator. It's your first day on the new job and it is everything that you could hope for and more.  The elevator dings and you step out.  You the glass doors that are literally the doors to your future.  Smiling, you quickly walk up to them and practically throw them open.  As soon as you stepped in you saw a tall, curly haired man.  You instantly recognized him, Dr. Spencer Reid.  You smile at him he points to Agent Hotchner's office.  You nod and skip up the stairs to his door.  Taking in a deep breath, you knock on the door. "Come in," you hear a man say. You enter and smile. "Hi, Agent Hotchner?" You say. "Yes, you must be the new agent," Agent Hotchner says, extending his hand to you.  "Yes, (y/l/n). (y/f/n) (y/l/n)" You say shaking his hand excitedly. "Well, it looks like all the paper work is in order and you are ready to go. It's nice to meet you by the way," he says. There is another knock at the door and you turn your head to the sound. The door opens and you see JJ.  "We have a case, Hotch." She then slips back out the door and rounds up the team. "That's JJ. I'll introduce you to the rest of the team in the conference room." Hotchner says, leading you out of the room.

Okay, I'm going to leave it there. Sorry if it sucks but if it's not all trash and you want me to keep going, let me know.  I'm sorry I am taking forever but I am just a little busy with life at the moment. Anyways, let me know what you think and let me know if you'd like me to keep writing this.