Emily - Catch Up

How you met
The rain was always the best part to living in Virginia. Although, it rained almost everywhere else in the spring. You were walking to your favorite coffee shop just enjoying yourself and breathing in the fresh, crisp air deeply into your lungs. You stopped to waited for the cross walk light to turn green. "Ah, the air is so fresh huh?" You turn to see who had spoke to you. It was a a tall women with dark, shoulder length hair and sparkling brown eyes. She looked really familiar but you didn't want to stare. "Yes, it is." You say and blush a little. You looked at your feet and waited silently to cross the road. It seemed liked forever but it finally allowed you to cross the street. The women followed you and you could hear her heels hitting the street behind you. You turned left and she turned right, you walked to you coffee shop and though nothing more of her. However, when you got to work it was impossible not to.  You worked at Quantico as a forensic analyst and you were currently examining a piece of evidence under a microscope fully engulfed in your work. You didn't hear someone come into your lab until they spoke. "I knew you looked familiar," the voice said and you jumped. You looked and saw the women you had seen this morning.  "Oh," was all you could manage. She giggled and stuck her hand out. "I'm Emily, I work upstairs with the BAU." You took her hand and shook it. "(y/n), nice to meet you." You said quickly and looked back at her. "Well, I have this for you," Emily said holding up an evidence bag. You reached out and took it in your hands. Emily watched you as you looked at it then carefully set it in with the rest of the evidence that you had yet to look at. "I'll get the results to you as soon as I can," you say and head back to the piece of evidence that you were previously looking at. "You see, I was thinking that I might be able to charm you into examining it first," Emily said and stepped towards you. "We just met and you're already asking me for favors?" You looked at her with your eye brow slightly raised. "Yes..." Emily smiled back to you. "I'll se what I can do." You told her and returned to your microscope. You heard her murmur a thank you and then leave the room. 

They ask you out
It had been a little while since you met Emily and the extent to your relationship was her asking to get lab results back really soon so you thought that all the flirting we simply her wanting results until She asked you to go for a drink with the rest of her team. It took her a few times to convince you that it would be fun but you finally said yes after about the 6th time she had asked you. While you enjoyed your self whilst hanging out with the rest of her team, you really enjoyed the end of the night when it was just the two of you together.

Your first kiss
It was in your lab, late at night when she came to see you. You were pouring over a few pieces of evidence that were giving you some trouble and she saw that you needed to be calmed down. You were rushing around and then she stopped you and kissed you. It was strange but you really liked it. Emily would kiss you every time she came down with a new piece of evidence and you two soon made it a habit to make out i your lab which made you feel like a total bad ass. It always made her laugh but she loved to make you feel all bad ass.

Your hidden talent
While in the lab, sometimes you found yourself with some extra time and you had little talent for causing havoc. You really liked playing tricks on the people that you work with. Your favorite was using permanent marker on the rims of everyones microscopes. Emily loved to help you plan the next trick and you both knew how to plant evidence to make sue neither of you would get in trouble.

When they get jealous
Emily is pretty chill and doesn't get to angry when you are talking to other people. She also knows that you are pretty strange to people who don't understand you and she also trusts you.

When you get jealous

Unlike Emily, you were always worried about not being good enough for her and you get a little sulky and quiet so you can let her do her thing. When she realizes that you are having issues, she stops doing whatever and pulls you aside to make sure you're okay.