Imagine #6: Spencer Reid

You walk into the apartment that you and your boyfriend, Spencer share, it was empty and cold. Spencer was on a case and was going to be home late. At least I get him home  you think.  You take off your heals and unzip you dress, letting it fall to the floor.  You walk to the bathroom and let your hair down. It was giving you a huge headache at the moment and that's when you decided that a bath would be needed tonight. You turn on the water, light a few candles and add salts to your bath.  You slip into the bath, feel the heat automatically relieve the tension and stress that your were feeling. You took in deep breaths, one after another-- in and out, in and out. While you were focusing on your breathing, you didn't hear the front door open or Spencer coming into the bathroom.  He sees you and the steam and decides he wants to join you.  Spencer quietly strips down and folds his dirty clothes neatly on the counter.  He slips in as quiet as possible and manages to let you sleep.  Spencer watches your breathing patters and mimics them.  His eyes start to feel heavy so he closes them and with in minutes, he is asleep.  You move a little bit and feel another person in the tub with you. You open your eyes just enough to see Spencer.  You smile and sluggishly move yourself to sit in front of him. You lean back onto his chest and his arms find their way around you waste.  He breathes you in and kisses your temple.

 For the next 30 minutes, the two of you lay there half asleep and half awake. As soon as the water began to get cold, Spencer was out because it was causing blood flow issues.  You stayed for a few more minutes but eventually crawled out.  You saw Spencer had left a towel out for you. You wrapped it around you and walked into your bedroom.  You found Spencer "reading" in bed. He had set out pajamas for you, one of his t shirts and a pair of your shorts.  You never wore your own clothes to bed, you liked Spencer's. They were big and smelled just like him.  you slipped on your pajamas and crawled into your side of the bed. Spencer wakes up with the movement and puts the book down that he was "reading".  He pulls you into his chest tight and you snuggle into the crook of his neck. He was warm and smelled like books and bath salts, you took it all in and sighed. "We should take more baths like that together," Spencer whispers into you ear. You are so tired that all you can do is nod but he understands.  After that night, bath time became a weekly thing for the two of you.