#35: Snow days

Derek Morgan

On snow days, you and Derek stay inside and complain to each other how much you both really hate the snow. The complaining goes on for hours and hours until you both decide that, maybe, the snow isn't too bad. Then both you you would get all bundled up to go outside. The second you step out side, Derek says, "Nope." And heads back inside, you laugh and follow him inside because it's hella cold outside.

Aaron Hotchner

Lets just say, you loved the snow. It was the most exciting thing for you, to see everything covered in a icy blanket of snow. You, Aaron and Jack would all get bundled up in your adorable winter clothes and walk to the park.  The three of you would play in the snow, making snowmen and snow angles in the snow. Whenever you saw a new blanket of snow that had just floated down from the sky overnight, you knew that the day was going to be prefect.

Spencer Reid

When ever their was snow and there wasn't any real reason to go out side, you and Spencer would use it as an excuse to stay inside and watch Netflix all day.  You would zip up your matching onesies and cuddle up on the couch with some chips.  Star Trek, Doctor Who, Sherlock, it didn't matter as long as the two of you could just cuddle together all day.