#29 How you cuddle

Derek Morgan

Derek wasn't really into cuddling or anything within those boundaries.  However, when the two of you would watch a movie or a game of some kind, he would let you lean into his shoulder.  He would wrap his arm around you only making you snuggle more into him.  When he would allow some cuddling, you would always feel safe like he would always be there to protect you.

Aaron Hotchner

You were not a huge fan on cuddling, you liked your space. Whether is was during the night or sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Aaron.  He loved to cuddle though, he would never really say it but you knew.  He would always wrap his arms around you as you slept, and you were okay with that as long as he wasn't squeezing you too tight.  Normally in the morning he would have you pulled on top of him in some crazy manner.  You allowed it, but only barley and only for a little while. You didn't really want to wake him up.

Spencer Reid

Lets just say Spence was all for the cuddle and so were you.  No matter where you two were, you would always sit super close to him, laying your leg across his or leaning into him and wrapping your arms around him.   It may only be low key cuddling in public, but it was enough to satisfy both of you.  Whenever you two would have some sort of marathon, Doctor Who or Star Trek, it didn't matter.  Both of you would wrap every single limp you had around each other and neither of you would move for the whole weekend.  You loved it when he cuddled with you, you felt so safe and secure.