#12 You get taken on a case

Derek Morgan
Derek was gone again, on a case. You knew he loved his job but it wasn't a job for him. It was part of who he was and you knew that. But you still felt so alone, especially when he was gone. You sat on the couch feeling crappy so you turn on the television. Nothing. There was nothing to watch at all. You just decide to take a bath a try to relax. Just when you had the bath drawn and all the candles lit, the phone rings. "Hello?" You say sarcastically. "Hey... (y/n). Are you okay?" He sounded worried and a bit frantic. "Yea I'm fine Derek. What's going on?" You ask beginning to panic a bit. "Nothing," he says reassuringly, "just lock the door and don't let anyone in. Someone is after me and I think they might use you to get at me." Your heart begins to race. You run and lock the doors and make sure all the windows are locked too. "Okay, I locked all the doors but Derek," you start to say but he interrupts you. "Don't worry (y/n). I have an officer on his way and he'll be outside the whole time. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." Your heart steadies a little, you know that he would keep you safe. "Okay. I trust you," you say feeling better. "Hey... Nothing's going to happen. I'm going to be fine and so are you. I'll be home soon." You nod but then remember that he can't see you. "Okay. I'll see you soon," you say quietly. You want him home now, to protect you but he had to work to get the bad guy. "Alright. I love you and I'll be home as fast as I can," he says knowing that he is breaking your heart. "I love you, too, Derek." You were about to hang up the phone, but then you hear a window break behind you. You whip your head around and see a man coming for you. "Derek!" You scream, "Help, Derek!" Just then the man hits you and you fall to the floor. Disoriented and in pain you an hear Derek yelling your name, the man steps on your phone and picks you up.
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~
You wake up with a screaming headache, you reach up to rub your head but nothing happens. You look down and see that you are tied to a chair. You think about struggling but you know it's no use. Just then you feel a cold knife slide across the skin on your neck, your heart bounds and start to panic. "Hm..." The man says walking from behind and then squatting in front of you. "Agent Morgan is in for such a treat." He says smiling at you.

Aaron Hotchner
All you could hear was the sound of your shoes slapping he pavement. You were on a jog and enjoying yourself. You loved to run, you especially loved running with Aaron. The two of you would race all the time. You would always win but only because you would cheat or he would let you. Thinking that made you smile and run a little quicker. As you turned the corner to your street you heard a gun shot. Someones been shot! You think. You feel something warm drip down your arm and you fall to the ground. Reaching to grab your arm you see blood. Oh my god! Someone shot me! You think and start to panic. A pair of hands grab you from behind, and put you in a van. One hand over your mouth so you couldn't yell for help and the other one pulling you in the van. You try to kick and fight to get away but the persons grip was to strong. He puts you in the van and you hear him yell go. The van starts driving and the man that grabbed you begins to ties your hands and feet. Your arm hurts and you really don't know what's happening. "Aaron..." You whisper. As the man is tying your hands up he leans close into your face. "Aaron's not going to be able to save you this time," the man says back with a smile. You feel sick, as he leans away, you pass out.

Spencer Reid
Just coming back from the office you had picked up some ice cream because you knew that you would be alone tonight. You rush to put your stuff down and get the ice cream but then you remember you left your phone in the car. Spencer would call you soon and you didn't want him to worry. You groan and head back out to your car. As you open the door you can hear it ring. You reach for it but when you reach it, it stops ringing. You try to call him back but the service isn't working. Wired. You think. You try walking around to try and get some service but it didn't work. "Having phone problems too?" You hear someone say from your right. You look over, "Yea... It's weird. I've always had pretty good service here." The man approaches you and says, "Maybe I can help." He reaches his hand out for you to hand him his phone. Your were about to give it to him but then you realize that this man doesn't live here. "Uh... No. It's okay. I think I've got this," you say turning away. He grabs your shoulder and forces your body back the other way. "Wrong answer," he says and the punches you in the face causing you to pass out.
~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~
You open your eyes to a dark room with the man sitting in a chair in front of you. Your arms are tied up above your head and they hurt. The man stands up and walks in circles around you, "How does a boy like Dr. Spencer Reid get such a beautiful women like you?" He asks as he smirks at you. "I mean, he's a wimp. He told me that I was an alpha male and that I only get the best. That's why I take all these pretty women," he says throwing a whole bunch of pictures from his pocket on the floor. They were all pictures of girls that looked a lot like you. All of them were pictures of women you saw that died on the news though. Your heart raced and you felt tears threaten to run down your cheek. "Imagine what he'll do when he finds out that I killed you," he says as he takes a step towards you. You try and kick him away but he's too far and your legs are tired. "Oh we're going to have fun," he say with a wink.