Imagine #9: Spencer- Part 2

Alrighty, this is part 2... obviously. I will warn you that this does have some smut in here so I don't want anyone to message me saying that this part is not good because the smut or anything like that. I will try to keep it fairly clean though.

We both slip off out of our  shoes and his hands cup my face so I lean my head to the left to deepen the kiss. I let out a moan when his hands start to trace up the middle of my stomach and he takes the opportunity to slips his tongue in my mouth. Spencer pries me off the wall and tells me to jump. I do and I wrap my legs around his slender waist and he wraps his hands under my thighs. Spencer carries me to the bed and starts to kiss my neck and I let out another moan. His hands start to trail down my sides and the hem on my pants. My hands pull on his curls and he sucks on my collar bone. I can tell that I am going to have a slight bruise but I couldn't care less. He kisses back up to my jaw and works to find my sweet spot.

Once he finds it, I let out a small moan of his name and he smiles into my neck. My hands start to work down his back and around to his belt buckle. He stops me and starts to unbutton my pants. He is slow enough to provide pleasure but fast enough that he doesn't tease. He breaks the kiss and looks at me as his fingers wrap around the hem of my pants and he starts to pull them down. I lift my hips to help him and he slips them off with ease. Spencer leans back down and kisses me once more before I flip us around so I am on top. I straddle him and kiss his jaw line, making my way down to his neck and his collar bone. His hands trail up me, making me gasp at the touch of his finger tips.  He smiles into the kiss at my response and traces the bottom of my bra. 

Spencer starts to slow down and touch me softer. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, as if he is asking for permission. I giggle at him and nod, we have had sex many times and he still asks like it is the first time. He unhooks my bra and hesitates to look at me. I giggle again and kiss him gently. He shifts until he is sitting up but I am still straddling him. Spencer starts to get nervous and looks away. I kiss his cheek and give him a reassuring smile. 

He starts to kiss me again and his hands steadily make their way up to my chest. He stops and places his hands back on my sides. My fingers linger on his chest and arms, making their way to his belt. I have undone this belt hundreds of times and know how to do it in one quick motion. I drop his belt to the ground and look into his eyes as I start to unzip his pants. 

Spencer slowly turns us the other way and lays me down on the bed. He slips his pants off and crawls on top of me. My hand reaches for his face and traces his cheek. He leans into my touch and lowers his body closer to mine. 

"I love you," you breath as he gets closer to me. 

"I love you, too." Spencer leans down and kisses my nose making me scrunch my nose. We both giggle and I move my hands down to the bulge in his boxers. Spencer shifts at my touch so I move away. He closes his eyes and moves my hand to the hem of his boxers. I tug them down a little then stop.

Spencer gives me a confused look but when I move my hips up to his, he moves his fingers to my thigh. He hesitates but starts to peel the fabric from my body. He goes slow and looks in my eyes the whole time. I finish pulling down his boxers and he adjusts his body to fit mine.

"Are you sure?" Spencer asks me. All I can do is nod and wrap a leg around  him. He nods and I can feel him against my thigh.

"Hey you two! We got another body and need to get to the crime scene!" Derek's voices echoes through the room and Spencer rolls off me. 

"We're coming!" Spencer yells through the door. We both grumpily put on our clothes and get our gear for the field. Spencer reaches for the door but I stop him. 

"What?" He asks me. I shrug and pull him by his tie down to my lips. 

"When we get back," I say with a wink and open the door. 

Spencer's POV

I walk out of our room feeling relieved and angry. (y/n) goes to JJ to get what information she needs for the crime scene and Derek pats my shoulder.

"Sorry kiddo," he says to me. All I do is shrug and look at him. 

"Hey, wait a minute. What's going on?" Derek asks me.  

I hear JJ and Emily gasp and then look over to Derek and I. The girls say nothing and leave Derek in the dark. It took him about 8 hours to figure out what was going on. It was hilarious, (y/n) and I are never going to let him forget it.