#40: Mornings

Derek Morgan 

Mornings were always your favorite part of the day because you got to be with your best friend, Derek. You were both never really morning people but you both loved making and eating breakfast together and both of you would go on runs regularly.  Mornings were loud and full of laughter between the two of you. Derek would always start the day off with a smile making the rest of your day all the better.

Aaron Hotchner

Aaron normally had to leave pretty early in the morning but he would always take time to make your morning special.  When his alarm would go off, he would turn in off and pull you closer to him. You guys would just lay there taking each other in and never wanting to let go.  Then you two would find a way to pull yourselves out of bed and get ready. Mornings with you two were pretty slow and filled with lots of cuddles. The mornings where Aaron had to go quickly, the mornings would be far more crazy but still full of loves.

Spencer Reid

Spencer and you were not morning people and when that alarm went off, the room was full of lazy and irritated groans.  Spencer would reach over you and turn the alarm off with a grunt and wrap his arms around you so tight. He would bury his nose in you hair and you would bury your face in his chest.  You would eventually pry each other out of bed and lazily get dressed.  Mornings were filled with cute clichés and quick, messy kisses. You wouldn't trade them in for anything, no matter what. 

JJ

JJ would always wake up before you and do whatever she does, work on a case or make breakfast. She would always come in lay with you for a a while after you woke up. Mornings were definitely not your thing and she was always good at making them slow and easy for you.  She never rushed you or anything like that, making you feel like you could never be unhappy.